I've lost 11 stone!

ava

Silver Member
Yay me :D (sorry to brag :eek:) I'm so happy to be nearing my goal, but nervous about working up the plans and ultimately keeping it off. Can't quite believe i've lost 11 stone, doesn't seem real somehow, even though i've been lighter than this before, when i put the weight back on i never thought i would get it off again :cry:

The last 7 months have just flown by, this time last year i was do depressed, a totally different person. For all those just starting and feeling down at how far you think you have to go, stick with it, it will be so worth it in the end. You really have to believe in yourself and keep your goal in mind and before you know it you'll be there :)

Now to get these last 7lb off.......:D

Oh my goodness!! Well done you!!!!

That's fantastic.
th_Clap1.gif

That is wonderful! Thank you for sharing with us. It helps we new people to realise that it is possible for all of us. You must be so proud of yourself! I wish you a successful maintenance - and long may you keep it off!

Ava I'm speechless, what a fantastic achievement, you must be proud as punch!

WELL DONE!

Georgie
xx

:happy096: Wow Eva, that is a fantatstic loss in double quick time. You've done so well and you are so inspiring to me and many others here. ,Very well done.

Brilliant Eva!!!!:talk017:

Thats a WHOLE PERSON! What an achievement!:D

!!!!!!!!!AVA - YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on your FANTASTIC achievment!! :D
I would like to lose between 10 and 11 stone and you are such an inspiration to me that IT CAN BE DONE!!!!! Well done, you deserve it!!!!

Lots of love

Kj xxx

:talk017::talk017:

Wow that is absolutely fantastic, well done, it is an inspiration to people like me who have a long way to go, to see that it can be achieved

brilliant fab such an inspiration to all of us just starting our journey lm sure your life has really changed good luck with maintaince :party0049:

Yay me :D (sorry to brag :eek:) I'm so happy to be nearing my goal, but nervous about working up the plans and ultimately keeping it off. Can't quite believe i've lost 11 stone, doesn't seem real somehow, even though i've been lighter than this before, when i put the weight back on i never thought i would get it off again :cry:

The last 7 months have just flown by, this time last year i was do depressed, a totally different person. For all those just starting and feeling down at how far you think you have to go, stick with it, it will be so worth it in the end. You really have to believe in yourself and keep your goal in mind and before you know it you'll be there :)

Now to get these last 7lb off.......:D

WOO HOOOO !!!! what a fab loss....well done you !!!:D

good luck with maintenance.....

Debz xx

Back