• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I've lost 5 STONE :D (unflattering pics now ADDED!)

minirog

Silver Member
Last edited:
super well done xxxxx

wow big well done to you :)
How long has it taken you? Pictures click the paperclick thing and add them or click on my picture flip on the bottom and make your own ;) ?
xx

congratulations on a fantastic weight loss! You must be soooo proud of yourself - you are an inspiration! :happy096:

Cannot wait to see the photos :D

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

minirog

Silver Member
Thanks guys :D xx

It's taken 6 months. 2 just "cutting back", 2 on Cambridge, and 2 on WW. I like WW best :D

Still can't get pics sorted. It says it's done it, but then pics aren't there?? I don't know.....

minirog

Silver Member
click on my picture at the bottom it will take you to glitterfly you can then do your own and use that as before and after ? Well done on your losses xx
I tried that too, but when I click on "upload images" and "select file" it just goes back to the home screen!!!!!

I think I'm just too dense to do it! I need someone to do it for me :sigh:

big-dollop

Need To Downsize!
Well done :0clapper:bet you feel like shouting it from the Roof tops:woohoo:

Shabba

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
:talk017:

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried that too, but when I click on "upload images" and "select file" it just goes back to the home screen!!!!!

I think I'm just too dense to do it! I need someone to do it for me :sigh:
Ask Pierce or Mini they can help you :) I could try but dont have your piccys on my pc
xx

well done,,cant wait to see some pics!!!

minirog

Silver Member
Thanks everybody! You are all lovely!

I have added pics now, but look awful in them :(

To be honest, I can't see THAT much of a difference, but I'm sure I will eventually.

Please remember I still have 5 stone to go and have no makeup on in 'after picture' as I'd just finished a race!