I've lost 60Lbs!!

ha ha I told my other half that I thought I had lost weight off my feet, my shoes feel bigger, he said I was making excuses to buy more shoes. :cool:

Chookiehen

:greenapple::wee::party0011::banana dancer::bliss:

Well done to you! That is a fantastic loss, no wonder you want to shout it out!

Fantastic post,well done you! :D

sorry, i'm really very excited by my numbers right now, i've never ever lost this much before and i've not been this light in my entire adult life (i was either 21 or younger the last time i was this size) :d:d:d:d and i'm having a really hard time just not shouting about it (i've not shared this journey with a lot of people in real life, as they can be a bit sabotagy).

i feel amazing and it's really not been super-hard (there have been days when i've thought about jacking it, and weeks where i've had an undeserved gain or teeny wee piddling loss where i've been incredibly frustrated, but the plan's technically very easy indeed which means i don't focus on food all the time which means it's not hard all the time on the tough days).

i've still got about 40lbs to go and i'm really looking forward to getting them off.

sw gave me the tools to reclaim this cute, bouncy version of me and i'm really freaking happy about it.

bloody well done you!!! I will shout it!!! Fab-u-lous!!!!

@Chookiehen - my feet have DEFINITELY shrunk a wee bit (I think they're maybe spreading less or something?) :D:D

@Shellywelly68 cheers! :D - I'm still fairly shouty about it now :D

@SlimmerGirl thank you! :D

@giraffegirl heh! Cheers! :D:D

Congratulations on loosing 60lbs, I am hoping to join you soon as I am in the "50s" at the moment. My waist size has gone from a 56" to yesterday a 42", only problem is the need to replace your clothing!

I love reading posts like this, its so motivating!

Made it! just got past the 60lb loss!Not much further to go......
Feel great, congratulations to all.

Made it! just got past the 60lb loss!Not much further to go......
Feel great, congratulations to all.

well done, and from your stats your near to target, congrats

SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS - well done you, fan-bloomin-tastic

Well done you! Can't wait to have list another 60lbs x

Back