i've lost 7lbs and also had a big surprise!!!

beckitee

Hi everyone i started back on weight watchers last friday and have so far lost 7lbs this week! i'm so chuffed with myself butthen yesterday i had a funny feeling something was different about myself, feeling queasy etc...
so i did a pregnancy test and to my surprise it was positive!!
I can't believe im going to be having a baby:) , we already have a 5 year old daughter so this is great news for me and my partner at last we are going to give her a brother or sister.
i'm still going to be coming on here though as i intend to follow the weight watchers plan but probably core instead of points. i cant really afford to put more weight on and last time i was pregnant the midwife said it would be fine to follow weight watchers as long as i didnt reduce my points down from 28 a day!

Congratulations!! :D :D :D

Congratulations!!!!!!!That is great news!

and

Well done on your weightloss!:D

congratulations.gif

What fantastic news, I stuck to weight watchers through my pregnancy and put on 7lbs in the last few weeks so was really happy with that, my first son I put on 5 stone.

thank you everyone x
during my last pregnancy i put on 3 stone 12lb but lost 3 stone of it the day i had my daughter! partly due to the fact she weighed 10lb 7oz:eek: , i carried on with weight watchers for 2 weeks after having her and lost the 12lbs but then i got so wrapped up in having a new baby plus no sleep the diet went out of the window and i have been yoyoing ever since. But when you are pregnant i think it makes wise choices easier because you arent just feeding yourself you are feeding your baby and have to do the best you can for them.:)

Congratulations, thats fantastic news. You did brilliantly with your weight the last time you were pregnant so I'm sure you will have no problem this time.

Back