I've lost it

kati

Gold Member
my willpower that is...

4 out of the past 7 days I have eaten things I shouldn't and I just can't seem to get back on track with it. I feel so hopeless.

You are NOT hopeless luv!!! You've been ill!!! Dont beat urself up about it.....maybe do one of the higher calorie plans until you are feeling a bit better...SSing is difficult enough without coping with not feeling well, and adding guilt in on top of it!!

Thanks Kazz I am doing 790 (supposedly) for now but I suppose being unwell has a lot to do with it. I know there is more to it than that though I just don't know how to get back to the right place to carry on where I left off.

Dear Kati,

Be good to yourself. Self-hate makes everything, especialy dieting worse.
Try writing down all your achievements today, even the tiny ones. e.g getting out of bed when not well!! Do't forget the achievement of logging onto minimins, i know it keeps me away from the fridge!

Hope you feel better soon, hun.

Jeanie x

Thanks Jeanie, you're right self hate does make everything worse. I dont feel like I have made many achievemants today though, apart from getting out of bed about 3 or 4 times

Hi Kati
Sorry your having a tough time! Just wanted you to know your not alone! I'm having a tough day too!
I feel alot better after having a long soak in the bath!
Your doing so well! Esp as you've been unwell!
Keep up the good work and i hope things feel easier 4 u soon! x

Well, maybe 790 is the way forward for you from now on, rather than SSing? I am sure I will get to a point where I have had enough of SSing and with similar losses on 790, maybe you'd be better seeing how that goes....dont put yourself under too much pressure hun, you have a lot of other things going on right now as well.....maybe its just not the right time for SSing...

Hope you're feeling better now, hun - being poorly depresses the bejazus out of me, so I know how you feel.

If 790 isn't working whilst you're ill, try doing CD1000 for a couple of days til you get your strength back. Shout if you need any help with it, doll.

Love

ok thanks Isobel. I think I'll try to keep at the 790 but if I must have something more to eat I'll go to 1000 and not feel guilty about it. will that work?

Hi hun

Sorry to hear you are so down at the moment.

Don't think of having "lost it" just "mislaid it". You will remember where it is, and find it again, but in the meantime you have to adapt and use other means. I think the 790 - with the option of 1000 - is a darn good idea, takes the pressure off so to speak.

Hope you feel better soon

Dear Kati,

Be good to yourself. Self-hate makes everything, especialy dieting worse.
Try writing down all your achievements today, even the tiny ones. e.g getting out of bed when not well!! Do't forget the achievement of logging onto minimins, i know it keeps me away from the fridge!

Hope you feel better soon, hun.

Jeanie x

I'm with Shimsham on this Kati,:) writing writing.....

Write a daily diary in a notebook if you can. Sit down on a morning and list all the things you want to do (To Do List).....make half an hour before you go to bed to review your list and give a great big TICK (in RED), against all the things you have done. It feels great!!!!:D

Anything you haven't got done, write on a new list for the next day. Look again at what YOU HAVE ACHIEVED in that day and focus on that to hold your confidence, raise your self-esteem and make you believe...YOU ARE WORTH IT.

Lacey...xxx

Honey - guilt is the most destructive emotion - I try to rule it out of my life cos I can't cope with it one little bit!!

You are ill.

If your body is telling you to eat (good stuff), then eat.

When you are fully well again, you'll be able to get back onto the SS wagon with verve and vigour and lose the rest (not that you've got much to go, sweetie).

Do NOT feel guilty! Look after yourself! Get well! (in that order)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Honey - guilt is the most destructive emotion - I try to rule it out of my life cos I can't cope with it one little bit!!

You are ill.

If your body is telling you to eat (good stuff), then eat.

When you are fully well again, you'll be able to get back onto the SS wagon with verve and vigour and lose the rest (not that you've got much to go, sweetie).

Do NOT feel guilty! Look after yourself! Get well! (in that order)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is total sense talking here........

Back