I've lost my motivation :-(

Lynn8124

Gold Member
I had great motivation to stick to my diet for a month and lost it in an instant when I gave into a takeaway last week and have had one every night since. :eek: Eating them had become a problem for me over the past year and I gave them up finally at the end of July but I only lasted 3 weeks and 6 days. Nothing triggered it and I was hoping it'd just be the one but I have reawakened the old cravings.

Waiting on the dietician to post back my CD consent form hasn't helped matters. She said she would phone me last week and when I rang 8 days later to ask what was happening she wasn't even there, her collegue said she'd get her to ring me tomorrow. She promised to keep me informed and then buggered off without so much as a by your leave, I feel let down. They make all these promises then can't keep them cause they haven't got the resources.

I don't know what to do anymore. If I keep this up I will end up on one of the programmes on tv that are very popular at the moment. Nobody's fault but mine. :break_diet:

Just keep going at them hun xxx

If you are determined to get there, you will, no matter what xx

It is so worth it in the end, you just got to keep your eyes on the prize xx

Hi Lyn

It's understandable that your motivation has dropped a little what with your doctors messing your around. Don't be too hard on yourself, keep pestering your Drs and when you get onto CD you will see your motivation return as the weight disappears!

Georgie
x

Hi Lyn

Though i dont know you, i just wanted to send you lots of positive thoughts and big hugs. You can do this.

Hi

Sorry to hear you are having a rough time, could you follow a SLimFast plan until the doctors ahve sorted out your CD?

Thanks for the replies girls. I feel better for being honest and writing that. Rang dietician and the form's ready, have to collect it Thursday. I have read over my list of reasons why I want to succeed and I feel it is time to reel myself in. Someone on here posted what they say to themselves when they felt like a pizza or whatever "I know what pizza tastes like but I don't know what being slim feels like." That is so so true. I have never been slim, well at least too young to remember lol.

I am not going to let this beat me.

Lyn
Which one of those diet programes do you think would be good for you , hey thats one way of getting fame , i'll say thats the girl who was on Mini . At the end of the day its hard i know , theres no easy way but to just keep busy . Take aways are nice but i guess we have to leave them behind for awhile , best thing is to tell the take away man to , Take it Away, hehe so we can see the results . Hope you feel strong soon Lyn

Back