I've lost my way :-(

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by GlitterBabe, 16 February 2010 Social URL.

1. GlitterBabe

GlitterBabe Full Member

:lost: I was doing really well before christmas and had lost 19.5lbs.
    Then we had christmas and I gave up smoking and it has all gone to pot :sigh:
    Since christmas I had been sticking to ww but kept putting on weight and got to the stage where I was fed up with being good and still putting on, so have been eating what I want for the last 2 weeks :eatdrink023::ashamed0005:.
    I didn't go to my weigh in last week and am not going this week either (partly coz I am working and wont be finished in time), but am really worried about getting on the scales as I had already put on 10lbs so think I have probably put on everything I had lost :cry:
    I have deceided that today is the last day of mucking about and I am going to get back on it tomorrow.
    I think I might start a food diary on here as that may help me stay on track.
    I feel like all I do on here is moan, sorry! Need you all to help me stay motivated :sign0009:.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    healthy eating
    Aww babe just dust yourself off and get back on that wagon - you can do it!!!
  4. Kik

Kik Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I feel lke Ive just read about me - Im with u - last day of mucking about start afresh tomorrow & lets be slim for summer!!!!!
  5. oneday at a time

oneday at a time likes to post

Weight Watchers
    Hi, tomorrow is a fresh day and a fresh start, take it one day at a time, make plenty of zero point soup, and making a daily diary is a great idea, good luck on your weight loss journey
  6. butterflybow

butterflybow Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I quit smoking and my gosh does it make you throw your diets out of the window. But I would say focus on quitting first, therefore dieting becomes easier when you're not desperately craving all kinds of crap :) But if you feel you're there then go for it!!! : P
  7. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

I've quit too and have eaten my way through January and part of February. Today I joined WW, so I am here to give you support and hopefully get some in return x x x
  8. GlitterBabe

GlitterBabe Full Member

Thank you all so much, it does make a big difference knowing I am not going through this alone :).
    This is day 3 of being back on track and feel so much better already!
    Fingers crossed for next weeks wi.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.