I've lost my way :-(

GlitterBabe

:lost: I was doing really well before christmas and had lost 19.5lbs.
Then we had christmas and I gave up smoking and it has all gone to pot :sigh:
Since christmas I had been sticking to ww but kept putting on weight and got to the stage where I was fed up with being good and still putting on, so have been eating what I want for the last 2 weeks :eatdrink023::ashamed0005:.
I didn't go to my weigh in last week and am not going this week either (partly coz I am working and wont be finished in time), but am really worried about getting on the scales as I had already put on 10lbs so think I have probably put on everything I had lost :cry:
I have deceided that today is the last day of mucking about and I am going to get back on it tomorrow.
I think I might start a food diary on here as that may help me stay on track.
I feel like all I do on here is moan, sorry! Need you all to help me stay motivated :sign0009:.

Aww babe just dust yourself off and get back on that wagon - you can do it!!!

I feel lke Ive just read about me - Im with u - last day of mucking about start afresh tomorrow & lets be slim for summer!!!!!

Hi, tomorrow is a fresh day and a fresh start, take it one day at a time, make plenty of zero point soup, and making a daily diary is a great idea, good luck on your weight loss journey

I quit smoking and my gosh does it make you throw your diets out of the window. But I would say focus on quitting first, therefore dieting becomes easier when you're not desperately craving all kinds of crap :) But if you feel you're there then go for it!!! : P

I've quit too and have eaten my way through January and part of February. Today I joined WW, so I am here to give you support and hopefully get some in return x x x

Thank you all so much, it does make a big difference knowing I am not going through this alone :).
This is day 3 of being back on track and feel so much better already!
Fingers crossed for next weeks wi.

Back