Ive lost my yellow book :(

Legomom

Gold Member
I've searched everywhere and I just can't find it!! What do I do? Will my C let me have another? I'm stuffed if not as it's got all the hex weights and store cupboard syns in :(

I'm also gutted as all my stickers are on it and my WI's so far and I'd got a few fave recipes tucked in it. I just can't fathom how it's gone walkies. I keep it tucked behind the fruit bowl in the kitchen for quick reference!!! I've even emptied my big recycling bin hunting for it and missed my blooming collection!!!

We're always getting books left at group, you might have left it there?

Not sure you'll get another. Generally they are charged at a rennet, the price of a new pack.

If we get books or cards left they get out to one side until the next week. I don't think the consultant texts, people tend to text her or just wait.

Woman at my group lost hers and had to pay for a new Welcome pack, due to the fact that they all come together rather than as seperate books. Hope you find it!

My friend lost hers and was told it would cost £10 thankfully it turned up couple weeks later. Hope yours does too. X

£10? Crikey. That's a bit harsh seeing as you can't DO the diet without it!! I'll have to hope it turns up as on all honesty my group is rubbish and I already feel ripped off :( I'm not forking out another £10 just yet lol.

I hate not being able to find something I KNOW shouldn't be lost!! Grrrrrr.

Have a look at Bella mag - free coupon to join this week - I think - then you could re-join for a fiver.

Have a look at Bella mag - free coupon to join this week - I think - then you could re-join for a fiver.

The only trouble if you rejoin is that you'll then lose all your history, have a new club ten target etc etc.

I think the reason they charge a tenner (not a rennet!) is because the consultant buys the packs as a whole and so can't just give a book away. So many people at my group have lost their books, they just don't bother with one!

I'm sure it will turn up somewhere, as you said, it shouldn't be lost!

i got a replacement pack for free from my consultant, just text and ask then you will know if you left it there or you will need to pay

I lost my book too. Same situation, it ALWAYS lives in the kitchen drwawer, 3 weeks ago I went to get it out just before i left for group and it was gone! It still hasn't turned up and I cannot fathom where it could possibly be :(

I am not paying a tenner for another one so I am just doing without. I have been doing the diet long enough that i don't really need it as I know really what I am doing, but all my stickers are gone and that makes me sad.

lilpixiesue said:
I lost my book too. Same situation, it ALWAYS lives in the kitchen drwawer, 3 weeks ago I went to get it out just before i left for group and it was gone! It still hasn't turned up and I cannot fathom where it could possibly be :(

I am not paying a tenner for another one so I am just doing without. I have been doing the diet long enough that i don't really need it as I know really what I am doing, but all my stickers are gone and that makes me sad.

I'm surprisingly sad to have lost my stickers too :(

Darn thing must've grown legs and eloped with your book!! Lol

It wasn't at group when I went to WI (3 off which was a nice compensation for the book thing!!) so I'll ask the C next week for another and see what she says lol.

Back