I've neglected you all...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by karenO, 24 April 2008 Social URL.

1. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Haven't been on here at all since last Thursday so wanted to pop in and say hello - hope everyone is doing well? I've been trying to keep myself busy (and my mind off food lol) so have had a couple of days out with the children and generally cleaning & tidying the house to within an inch of its life lol.
    Had my first weigh in on Tuesday morning and lost 7lbs:D. I did have a wobble at the weekend, i was craving meat so badly i ended up having some steamed chicken :sigh: but that was my only weak point in a week that went much better than i thought it ever would.
    Doing well this week and feeling really positive - slightly spurred on by a quick scale hop this morning which showed 5lbs gone already since Tuesday :eek:
    Hope everyone else is getting on ok - off for a quick read through the threads now xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hi karen,
    well done on your 7lbs that is excellent and 5since tuesday.thats nearly a stone in less that two weeks well done u.

becky xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.