I've never found day 1 this tough before

Big H

Silver Member
I am an absolute nighmare, totally miserable and taking it out on everybody else. Adding up all my attempts, I've lost about 16 stone on CD (only 6 stone really coz always up and down) so I know all the arguments for sticking with it and that it will get easier, I'm just not sure I've got it in me to do it again :sigh:

With only 17lbs to target......way to go, your almost there. You can have that off by the end of June.
Good luck

i'm on day one of countless restarts. You can do it just need to ride this week through, then how fab will you feel next week x

Thanks both - and good luck to you too x

u need to be in the right frame of mind for this diet ( i know from experiance as u only have a little bit of weight left your minds not there so u give yr brain smack bottoms or lose the rest slowley with another diet but well done to you you have done fantastic

For the record day 2 aint been any easier :cry:

:D

Im on day 1 and it took me a long time to psych myself up to do this!! Id recommend having a choc mint shake! It made me so happy having one of those. lol. i have no real reason why i just quite simply adore them!. Stick with it, your weight loss has been incredible and just imagine the ecstasy you will feel when you reach your target!!

x

Try doing something nice for yourself to take your mind off what you are going through. Just take it hour by hour and you will get through it. Make this time the last time :)

Thanks Indigo and shopaholic x

Back