I've not stopped eating....

Betty

:cry: .....And now I feel so so bad :cry:

All week in work there have been Cream Eggs, Nibbles, Biscuits going round and I have refused!!!

Tonight I have come home and made a sandwich with Tuna & Coleslaw, a packet of crisps, drink of milk, biscuits - That it terrible. I now feel so so let down with myself and I know if I don't get out of it I will pick at food allllll weekend!!!

Then - I've got to go through the feeling poo and tired again to get back into Ketosis. What am I going to do????

HELP GIRLS :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Right put it out of your mind, forget it happened as you will feel even worse if you continue to beat yourself up about it.
Get glugging the good old water.
Make sure you dont eat another thing and get straight back on track.

Sandwich what sandwich.....!
You have done so well, and you will continue to do so. I am back on track today as I too slipped but its been hard but its for own good.

Good luck and get drinking the good old H20

Hi girl.

I wish I could say something to make you feel better. I am in the same situation as you are. All I can think of is maybe forget about what you did last week and focus on you sticking to it today, tomorrow, the day after.....

In the meantime I'll do the same. Good luck to us both!!!

Betty stop it now!
Yes you will have to go through the feeling crappy again BUT how crappy will you feel if you end up overeating again full time and piling on weight?
How bad will you feel when you look in the miror then?
From a physiological point of view you havent consumed a massive amount and although ur unlikely to still be in ketosis you will find it easier to get back in as you only have an evenings worth of carbs to withdraw from-not a lifetime!
Get back on the wagon :D

Hey Betty, I agree with the other girls. Put it behind you! Please don't see it as a way to eat because its Easter, its that old chatterbox again, lurking and ready to strike! Stay Strong!

Betty you'll be in ketosis again in no time .... and yes you might not feel so good for a couple of days (then again you may not feel bad at all) but if you don't give it a go and you just carry on eating you'll feel a whole lot worse. Come on you've come so far and are doing so well :)

Cath

Just write it off & start again but take it a day at a time! Also try & look at why you relented & learn from it so you can avoid a recurrence! Hang in there!

I agree with what has been said, Don't beat yourself Betty, tomorrow is a new day a new start. :patback:

Hiya betty,
agree with the others, draw a line in the sand and forget about it....

How's it going today??

Hey Betty ....where are you, hope you are ok, and not had a major blow out.
If you need help or support we are all here for you.

Back