me at goal :eek:

started at 16 10 :|

and im now 10.13 :eek:

81 bloomin pounds gone

im in shock:eek:

wow Kels,thats amazing x
big congratulations to you hun.
well made up for you x

wow well done girl, you must look and feel brilliant. Now start maintaining :)

Thats brilliant! Well done u! woo hoo!
If u dont mind me asking how long did it take u as we are similiar height and starting weight? i no were all different but it would be a nice guideline for me and some well needed motivation x

i dont think i can really give you a guildeline as i didnt find LT till i had already lost 25lbs, i did celeb slim and atkins first.

and admitedly on this diet ive been no angel and would have been at goal alot sooner if id stuck 100%.

look to summergurl and others for motivation theyre the real inspirations theyve all had immense willpower and done so fab :)

KELS!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING NEWS!!!!

well done honey, you deserve it! in the 10s i'm luminous green with envy!! but fair play to you you've gone and done it!!! xxxxxxxxx

i would have stopped at 11 but i just wanted that extra 1lb to say im in the 10's.

lol totally understand! that new stone bracket is such a good feeling!!! should hit my next stone bracket at next weigh in!

and how are we doing on the size 10 jeans front? xxx

im in them :), some even are a little lose. im hoping when i tone up i may even sneak an odd size 8 :O. but im made up with my 10's!

Incredible - well done you!!

Super sexy slim Christmas this year then x

Aww big well done Kels!! great job!

well done honey :) xxx

Congrats on getting to goal. You must be so pleased with yourself. Enjoy your fab new figure and confidence. Go girl!!!

Oh, very well done..you must be on cloud nine right now!! You can really enjoy Christmas now, good luck on your maintenance plan. x :)

Brilliant very very well done Big Gratz to you :D :D: D:xx

That s BRILLIANT well done xx

Back