Ive only gone and joined a GYM!!!

jodidi

Silver Member
I said that I would treat myself to this when I am at goal but after talking to my brothers girlfriend who has lost 3 odd stone and looks fab I decided to join now. I have some equipment at home in the garden but when you have a kid and dog that want to follow you around lol, its hard to get stuff done, even when my hubby gets home and has our little boy theres always something. I decided I needed some me time where I could concentrate and get the most out of my exercise.

So on saturday I became a member of a fab gym. Im actually excited about this. I like the whole gym atmosphere and they do classes which I am going to try to incorporate into my weekly workouts!

My brother made me realise that I wasnt giving my all to my journey exercise wise. I knew I was getting lazy again and I needed the motivation of a gym.

My brother has been great, (hes very atheletic) he's exercised with me and its been cool doing it together.

Well done Hun!!!
Its fantastic to have someone to go with. I have my boss that comes with me during lunch breaks (she's fab), but I also like to work out in an evening sometimes so go on my own. Thank goodness for headphones and itunes! Lol.
Keep it up and the inches fall off in no time.
I never thought that I would actually enjoy going to the gym, but I love it!!!

Im going tonight after weigh in and im looking forward to it!

my brother comes for stomps with me around the park every Thursday, it really helps! Good luck hun! x

My brother lives at home about 1/2hr away and is a member of another gym but when he comes up im going to get him a day pass so he can come to the gym with me!

Back