I'VE QUIT LT..

philip

well folks i've got to the point where i can't stay on LT.
I have'nt said too much over this past few weeks, but i have been having really bad toilet problems (no 2's) and to embarrassed to ask around here. i've had diarrhoea for three weeks..

I contacted my chemist on the first week and was told 'tummy bug' take imodium,
2nd week rang lipotrim..take imodium...you've got a bug..
i was away this week on a trip and it was a nightmare... my chemist rang me yesterday and said i should take upto eight imodium aday...

sorry but i don't want to end up with 'IBS'
if i haven't already got it..

Im guted that im coming of it as the weight is falling of me....i have another 20lbs to lose, so i going to stick to maintance and start training...

LT has really opened my eyes to food and i know and hope i've changed..

I started my refeed today and it was nice...ive never been a salad person before so all the best to everyone and i will keep my ticker updated for you all to see..

xxxxxxxxooooooooo:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

Aww sorry it didnt work out for you but your health comes first well done on what you have achieved so far and good luck x

well folks i've got to the point where i can't stay on LT.
I have'nt said too much over this past few weeks, but i have been having really bad toilet problems (no 2's) and to embarrassed to ask around here. i've had diarrhoea for three weeks..

I contacted my chemist on the first week and was told 'tummy bug' take imodium,
2nd week rang lipotrim..take imodium...you've got a bug..
i was away this week on a trip and it was a nightmare... my chemist rang me yesterday and said i should take upto eight imodium aday...

sorry but i don't want to end up with 'IBS'
if i haven't already got it..

Im guted that im coming of it as the weight is falling of me....i have another 20lbs to lose, so i going to stick to maintance and start training...

LT has really opened my eyes to food and i know and hope i've changed..

I started my refeed today and it was nice...ive never been a salad person before so all the best to everyone and i will keep my ticker updated for you all to see..

xxxxxxxxooooooooo:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

hey - sorry to hear you've had an awful couple of weeks....:(

well done on your fantastic loss so far - and good luck with the rest of your journey.....

do LT not offer any plans 'with food' ? a mixture of both might help......:confused:

Debz xx

We all have to find what is right for us and sorry to hear you have been feeling so poorly with it. Good luck on your continuing journey xxx

Sorry to hear you have been having a rough time with LT.

I hope you feel better soon.

Good luck with the new eating plan.

x

hey! dont beat yourself up! you've done fantastic so far, and if there's one thing that LT has done for me, its made me think seriously about how much food i was putting in my mouth, so im sure your jouney wont end here! well done and keep us updated x :)

Sorry to hear you had a problem, you have done so well up to now and sound really positive to carry on yourself.

Just one thing though you, should never feel embarrassed to ask ANYTHING on here, good lord we are not a shy bunch when it comes to loo stuff and charming side effects of our many chosen plans, since joining this sight I have been reassured more than once about poopies, or lack of then, trumping like a camel and oh yes the bestest of all, the wicked dragon breath. :ignore: :sign0137:

So just keep up the good work and keep us posted on your continuing success. :)

Philip, have you seen your doctor? Diarrhoea for 3 weeks is quite worrying even on TFR. Hope you are better soon. :)

Good luck on what ever you decide to do next!

arr so sorry to hear it isnt for you good luck with getting the other 20lb off dont forget to keep us updated!

:D Sorry to hear your leaving, i hope you manage to find something that will get you down to your target weight, it doesnt stop you posting on here, there are plenty of people who will give you advice and support, good luck.

well done on losses so far and good luck.

Back