I've raided Holland and Barrett!

lindseydodd408

Gold Member
I read an article tonight on how to increase your metabolism:

http://thyroid.about.com/cs/dietweightloss/a/12ways.htm

and as Holland and Barrett have their buy one get one half price offer I have bought some L-Carnitine Capsules, B-Complex and B12 Mix Capsules, Green Tea Extract Capsules, Coenzyme Q10 Capsules.

Also, based on other things I read on their website I have bought Sea Kelp Tablets and Water Balance Tablets.

Yes, I am going to rattle in the morning but I know that my metabolism is crap and being on a calorie counting diet is not going to make it any better. The exercise I'm embarking on should help massively, but just to make sure I'll give these tablets a go and see what happens... I might turn into Mr Hyde... Mwah ha ha ha ha ha!!!

xxx

I read an article tonight on how to increase your metabolism:

Twelve Ways to Revive and Boost Your Metabolism

and as Holland and Barrett have their buy one get one half price offer I have bought some L-Carnitine Capsules, B-Complex and B12 Mix Capsules, Green Tea Extract Capsules, Coenzyme Q10 Capsules.

Also, based on other things I read on their website I have bought Sea Kelp Tablets and Water Balance Tablets.

Yes, I am going to rattle in the morning but I know that my metabolism is crap and being on a calorie counting diet is not going to make it any better. The exercise I'm embarking on should help massively, but just to make sure I'll give these tablets a go and see what happens... I might turn into Mr Hyde... Mwah ha ha ha ha ha!!!

xxx
I have these sea kelp tablets in the kitchen from H&B, im lazy when it comes to tablets.x hehehe

Ohh didn't realise you could get green tea extract capsules! When I lost loads of weight before, I used to drink about 3 cups of green tea a day. My god, it tasted crap lol!!

Bumblebum
x

Back