I've reported my ex consultant.

sugar_lipswales

Silver Member
I didn't want to at first because I thought it was just me having problems with her, I'm a prickly person and have problems with just about everything and everyone lol, but I've spoken to a few people I know who've dropped out of class and for once it's not just me!
She's given wrong advice for a start, not telling me it's best to start out on 15 syns a day and telling me that I didn't have to have my Hex's if I didnt want to! She's also got her favourites and tends to give all her attention to them, again it's not just me that's noticed. I've lost over 2 stone but I feel as though I could have lost so much more if I'd had the right information and support! I've wasted £162 on classes when I've learned more about the diet on here! I'm not really happy about reporting her but if she's deliberately holding people back to make more money out of them I had to do something.

On a positive note, I'm having another great day dietwise. I woke up late so no breakfast but I had a ham salad sandwich with yogurt and a banana, a bowl of fresh fruit, a skinny latte from the bucks and a mushroom pasta and sauce with bacon bits mixed in. Only used 3 syns so far so it's a takeaway treat for me later!

Well done! I know that in the past I've been disgruntled at a particular leader and just left. More fool me! It obviously caught up with her as she left very suddenly and nothings been said, but I know one week a few new faces appeared in class " on holiday", well it is a seaside resort! And next week she'd been carpeted because they were from Head Office. But she had her "favourites" and I felt she was more interested in the money. I think as a country we have been conditioned to putting up with things and not complaining, but we need to start, and if we're paying for something then we should get it! So good on you for alerting head office, and obviously if there is a problem they will sort it for you. I think they're sh*t hot on this sort of thing, and rightly so!

It gives them a bad name and people who really need and want to lose weight end up losing motivation on account of one consultant. I know a lot of people might not like what I've done, it's a bit underhanded when I could have spoken to her directly but I really didn't see that changing anything :(

Well done for reporting her. I had a bad consultant before, she had her favorite little group of people there and never bothered much with anyone else. She wasn't very supportive if some of us had a bad week and made sure everyone heard how much the 'gainers' had gained, which is totally not the slimming world way. And to be honest, sometimes she would explain things in a very patronising way as if i was stupid and never knew, when really i prob knew more about the plan than she did. However i just left, so good on you for doing something about it.

My consultant after that was fabby though x

wish i had the guts to report one of my old leaders, she was useless and she seemed to take over all the local classes, after i had been there about 6 weeks she still didnt know my name, and i couldnt really understand the plan then and kept getting it wrong and totally humiliated me in class one week when one of the ladies i sat with said i was having trouble and she said never mind you are losing really well any way and i had to look up and say well no i am heavier than when i started so i never went back,
but it did work out well as i am at a really great class with one of the top consultants and i am losing weight as well.

good on you for having the courage to do it and i wish you well on your loss

I didn't want to at first because I thought it was just me having problems with her, I'm a prickly person and have problems with just about everything and everyone lol, but I've spoken to a few people I know who've dropped out of class and for once it's not just me!
She's given wrong advice for a start, not telling me it's best to start out on 15 syns a day and telling me that I didn't have to have my Hex's if I didnt want to! She's also got her favourites and tends to give all her attention to them, again it's not just me that's noticed. I've lost over 2 stone but I feel as though I could have lost so much more if I'd had the right information and support! I've wasted £162 on classes when I've learned more about the diet on here! I'm not really happy about reporting her but if she's deliberately holding people back to make more money out of them I had to do something.

On a positive note, I'm having another great day dietwise. I woke up late so no breakfast but I had a ham salad sandwich with yogurt and a banana, a bowl of fresh fruit, a skinny latte from the bucks and a mushroom pasta and sauce with bacon bits mixed in. Only used 3 syns so far so it's a takeaway treat for me later!

Can I ask where you are?

I'm in South Wales too, and have only just joined a class and I'd hate it to be the same one!

Back