i've returned - for now atleast

so i'm going on holiday on the first of july. before i was on atkins for like 2 weeks and i lost around 14-16 pounds and thought i was happy with my weight.

so i stopped, and once the new me sta
rted to sink in i wanted to lose a bit more and so i went on for another week or so and lost around 6-8 pounds. all the compliments i was getting in and looking in the reflection of every car window i was walking past was a real ego boost.

i haven't put on any weight, even when i went straight back to eating carbs, i guess i've just been eating in moderation and getting excersise.

for the third time i've realised i want to lose some more. i believe this will truley be the final hurdle as my BMI (i know it isn't the most reliable measurement) is 26 (1 away from 'ideal weight') and my waiste is 34", i want 32! hopefully i will be able to get there in a week or so, as i don't like having to be on the diet on friday nights out as cider and jagerbombs are my thing.

this is my second day back on it and i feel great, and dare i say i look a tad slimmer in the mirror already; but that could just be the placebo effect hah

Hi welcome back :)
Jagerbombs!!! omg my friend was really really ill the other week after drinking them!

what the flaming hell are jagerbombs?!
You can do it and oh, to be a 34 inch waist!

Welcome back. x

i must get out more...... but then again, my last drink was at crimbo. sometimes i hanker afer a delish glass of dry white wine but nobody to enjoy it with. hubby is teetotal, meh :(

Bah i drink most nights lol :D

Hi and welcome to our little Atkins forum. :)

welcome. wish it was that easy for me.
i like to get drunk on a friday night. have been having vodka on fridays but im gona go for the dark rum tomorrow. i miss my rum so much. made from sugar beat so very high calories but it gives me such an energy boost and i party till 5am. just dont get the same effect on vodka. it sends me to sleep!

welcome back to atkins!

Back