I've started 810 today!

Petrina

I'm scared I'm gona gain weight. For my meal today I had fish with veg. Plus some mango pieces. How much do you lose with 810?

Mango pieces?!

I've been on 810 this week and lost 3lbs at my weigh in :) Loved it :)

I thought 810 was just the protein and veg?

Be careful with the mango - its not allowable and very carby. You will gain if you keep adding in non allowables. Sorry but you don't want to get demotivated and derail.

I'm starting 810 next week. I have 1 and half stones to lose for my personal target, and have got fed up of SS, so I think it's time to move up the steps!
Will be seeing my CDC next Thurs and then its 810 all the way I think! Will be watching this thread to see how you're getting on! Good luck! xx

Mango is NOT ALLOWED on 810! I don't know who told you it is but it isn't. 810 is very very low carb. Mango has tons of sugar and being a sweet fruit it has loads of carbs. No more mango or other things that shouldn't be had on 810 and you will still lose weight; promise. Just don't add things because you could get kicked out of ketosis..

Good luck xx

Thanks guys for the support. My CDC said I can snack on any fruit and then have a meal. Oh well least I know now.

Thanks guys for the support. My CDC said I can snack on any fruit and then have a meal. Oh well least I know now.

According to official guidelines there's no fruit until 1000kcal step.. Sorry. :eek:

You'd still lose on 1000, probably, but you're on 810 now..

You can snack on cucumber etc?

xx

Back