I've started the gym, but don't know if I'm doing it right?

jamiel93

Hello and this is my first post.

Last year I started the gym around December until about June. I lost around 2/3 stone and noticed a difference in clothes sizes etc. Example 38" jeans to 32/34" and XL to like M/L tops? I was originally 16 1/2 stone and now I am 14.8 stone.

I then stopped out of no interest for some reason due to liking this girl and all that rubbish.. anyway back on topic. I weighed myself on Monday and found that I put half a stone back on and immediately started going to the gym again, went on Monday and went today. I don't know if I'm doing it right, yes I drink a lot of water but don't know the main foods to eat.

If someone could please guide me on the right direction or even help me make a little food plan for a weekly basis I would much appreciate it.

Thank you and look forward to hearing from you all,
Jamie.

Does your gym offer personal trainers? It might be worth buying 1 or 2 sessions with them to go over how your are working (if you are doing it effectively) and also make a meal plan much better suited. The most I can offer is if you are working out a lot go for high protein meals and don't skimp too much on calories.

Also try adding swimming to your routine if you don't already. I find it helps me feel less achy after.

Back