• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I've started the gym, but don't know if I'm doing it right?

Hello and this is my first post.

Last year I started the gym around December until about June. I lost around 2/3 stone and noticed a difference in clothes sizes etc. Example 38" jeans to 32/34" and XL to like M/L tops? I was originally 16 1/2 stone and now I am 14.8 stone.

I then stopped out of no interest for some reason due to liking this girl and all that rubbish.. anyway back on topic. I weighed myself on Monday and found that I put half a stone back on and immediately started going to the gym again, went on Monday and went today. I don't know if I'm doing it right, yes I drink a lot of water but don't know the main foods to eat.

If someone could please guide me on the right direction or even help me make a little food plan for a weekly basis I would much appreciate it.

Thank you and look forward to hearing from you all,
Jamie.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 20st6.6lb G: 15st10.5lb
Does your gym offer personal trainers? It might be worth buying 1 or 2 sessions with them to go over how your are working (if you are doing it effectively) and also make a meal plan much better suited. The most I can offer is if you are working out a lot go for high protein meals and don't skimp too much on calories.

Also try adding swimming to your routine if you don't already. I find it helps me feel less achy after.