I've started!!

Jambro

Morning all,
I have started CD today (for the 2nd time!) I've had my porridge I do love them!! Starting to feel abit like I need something sweet. Chocolate etc is my problem.But I am keeping busy and staying strong.
I'm off work today so that doesn't help!
Done the ironing, emptied the dishwasher,blah blah blah!!
I've come back on here to keep me occuppied. I forgot how hard the first days are.

i was a complete chocolate person and now that is the last thing i want! although do have chocolate shakes! good luck :D

Yes Jim I know what you mean!!
I try and stay away from the bars last time I was eating them all at once!! and they gave me terrible wind!!
I'm afraid I have to abstain completely:sigh:

Try adding extra cinnamin to your porridge and to coffee.... for some reason it helps to curb the sugar cravings. Welcome back and good luck this time round

Good luck and welcome back :)

Try adding extra cinnamin to your porridge and to coffee.... for some reason it helps to curb the sugar cravings.

Oh my goodness, I didn't know this, but I've just started adding it to chocolate mousse and vanilla shake, it's yummy!!!

Welcome Jackie! I don't get choc cravings anymore, I think it's all those sweet shakes- choc mousse is the best for me if I really wana indulge^^ If anything I want MEAT and CHEESE! Anything savoury really!

You'll soon be through the worst of it! Keep going, chick! x

I stuck a sweetner (the "slimmer" tablet form one) in my porridge this morning and it was really nice, I also LOVE the porridge, the choc mint shake and the cranberry bars are the nuts too lol

Welcome back! I'm back too, and focussed to follow it through to the end this time. Good luck with your 2nd time round.

I find the porridge really sweet, well I've only tried the apple and cinnamon one so far so will get a plain one next time and give that a try.

I stuck a sweetner (the "slimmer" tablet form one) in my porridge this morning and it was really nice, I also LOVE the porridge, the choc mint shake and the cranberry bars are the nuts too lol

When I first read this kelsocool I thought you said suck a sweetner !!!! yuk!!!

Yes Jim I know what you mean!!
I try and stay away from the bars last time I was eating them all at once!! and they gave me terrible wind!!
I'm afraid I have to abstain completely:sigh:

Yeah, they are tasty. I scoffed two toffee ones the other day which I of course shouldn't have done...

I had my meal at lunchtime (just now, tuna and salad with the last of my balsamic vinegar), so I could have a bar as a treat later this evening

I have too started today! had choc shake for brekkie, a+c porridge for dinner and porridge orginal for tea. drank plenty of water and white tea! so far so good!!!

good luck for restarting; i am also re starting! x

Hiya

We have started in the first week so I hope that we can encourage each other. Its day 5 for me and I am feeling pretty good-you'll get there soon.
Good Luck !

Back