I've tried so many things .... SF is my last try.

sugar_snap123

Hello everyone :)
I am new to the SF diet! I started today and so far feel ok.
I have been on Cambridge Diet, and lost a stone but put it straight back on after my moving house sharrad! So SF is the way forward for me. My partner is doing it with me too, so it should be great fun!
I have about 2.5 stone to lose, and the OH has about 3 stone to lose.

So far today I have had my SF strawberry shake this morning, 5 strawberries for my first snack, a chocolate snack bar for my lunch along with a banana. I feel full now ... but I know in a few hours the boredom will kick in! For dinner we are having a small Rump steak with carrots, brocolli and a boiled potato each.

This was to really introduce myself! So *waves* Hello!!!!
x

Well done in giving it another go.
I am steadily losing weight and I have my weak moments so it isn't a totally unforgiving diet!

Hello, I started SF on monday and seem to be doing ok. My bad time of day is 3pm untill 6pm (6 is evening meal) so thats when I try to drink as much water as I possibly can.

I don't have any advice to give really appart from stay focused thats what I'm doing and it's got me to day 4. before finding focus I would only have managed a day because I am usually THAT weak lol.

Anyway I'm gabbing on again. I wish you lots of luck and focus.

xxxx

Hi :) I think it's great you've got your partner doing it too! Hopefully you'll be able to keep each other motivated! I use this site for motivation...and the fact my hubby said i'd never do it, so i'm determined to prove him wrong! lol

Hi Sugar and welcome!

I'm in my third week. The first two weeks were full of slipups, but this week... I haven't slipped up once. Keep at it, and you'll get it!

LR

Hey SS123, welcome and good luck with SF. Drink pleanty of water when them naughty hunger pangs attack! Also keep posting it helps with motivation :)

Welcome,

I wish I had given Slimfast a go before. I cannot believe how good it is. It takes all the choice away for two meals and I really think that after a few weeks your stomach has shrunk so much that there is much less danger of you going too far over board on your evening meal. This site is probably the best thing about the whole diet. It is a world I did not know existed and now I have a regular half hour or so reading all the fantastically inspiring stories and all about the other people who are going through just the same problems as me.
Keep reading and good luck.

L:)

Hi, i too find it very easy as you don't have to think too much about what to eat and is easy to stick too. It s great your partner is doing it with you as its easier cooking for two, my poor hubby is left fending for himself pretty much of the time as he doesn't want to eat what i am. As already said drink plenty of water, it really does help. x

Back