Ive upset my husband help me pleeeeease :)

lady loser said:
I hope your still off the cigs. It is a great idea to save the money you spend on them. In a few months time get yourselves something nice from this.
How is your husband finding the diet now? One of my male friends joined sw on the same day as me in Feb this year & he has lost almost 4 stone since then.
He would be like your husband in that he loves his food but he is a good cook. Does your husband go to meetings or is he following it with you?
I know as some one who is overweight it can be hard to hear you need to lose weight, do walking ect but it is so worth doing this for your health & looks. As you lose weight you will feel better than you do at the moment.

Hey thanks for the reply...
Sadly I fell off the cig wagon... BUT hubster and I are having bubba no 2 soi ordered Allen Carr book and trying again :)
He is finding the diet but easier and without me telling him he will make better choices. If he's not sure he asks and we look it up together.
He's following with me. He has horrendous shift patterns (he's a train driver but also works in the office so hardly ever off)
He's trying and that's all I ask of him xx

FionaMcd said:
Hey thanks for the reply...
Sadly I fell off the cig wagon... BUT hubster and I are having bubba no 2 soi ordered Allen Carr book and trying again :)
He is finding the diet but easier and without me telling him he will make better choices. If he's not sure he asks and we look it up together.
He's following with me. He has horrendous shift patterns (he's a train driver but also works in the office so hardly ever off)
He's trying and that's all I ask of him xx

Aww congratulations hun :) xx

At last my hubby has jumped on the S W bus! 2 weeks in and he is doing so very well. Very very proud of him. We sat in the pub yesterday and both had diet cokes and nothing else, then came back home to a S W fried rice. Yummmy. He will weigh in tomorrow, not going to group, just eating what I plan for him. :) :)

Back