iWatchr app nytmare!!!

Don't leave the forum because of this it's not worth it! U r here for d support like everyone else!

Back to subject is it in European setting

Thank ms moose....No it's sayin at the end history/log.......favourites......American.....bonus.....euro would this be correct????

Go to calculator n select European
I hope this is right r I'm screwed lol

Food calculator is another free app! Ya can't track on it though

Thera no calculator tab to click on or settings button :-( gutted I really want the app it seems fantastic unless I just propoint instead of points it just means I cant find out the pp values......lol nightmare :)

Ye theres a calculator it's under euro but it's in the old points calories & sat fat!!! So confusing as there is no even setting tab, maybe I shud just give up onit lol I downloaded the food calculator it's good bt no tracker maybe I'l have to use both lol

I knw so strange I deleted it 4times already & it's d exact same it must be an old one I have, no there is no old/new button i must be behind wit the times lol
Thanks for all your head tho. :)

It makes things very difficult to understand and sometimes gives the impression that you can't be bothered to speak or write properly. I understand modern times and technology but there are also standards and consideration for others. This forum exists to help people and does that very well. But you would help yourself making your messages easy to read for everyone.

In my iwatcher I choose custom and configured the following to make it work in PP.
Protein: / 10.99
Carbs: / 9.17
Fat: / 3.89
Fibre: / 34.45

( / is the divide sign so whatever it is on your mobile)

I found iwatcher a bit of a faff so haven't used it for a while. Much prefer the WW one.

Actually looking at it, it seems to have had an update sometime so just hit calculator at the bottom and choose European and under the calculation choose new

Thanks ms d but mine doesn't have old/new under it I must have an old version of iWatchr nightmre honest lol..... Is der a ww one on d apps or do u use ur calculator frm ur meetings??

When did you download it, hun? I downloaded it yesterday (figured 59p wasn't the end of the world :)) and mine is the version that you can change to record PPs. I could change it to 'European' and then 'New'. Sorry that you can't. :( It doesn't look as though it's anywhere near as good as the official WW app though, but mine works. Really strange that yours doesn't.

I knw lily so strange really a nightmare is der a ww app I didn't come across that one the food calculator is good aswell but u can't track thats the only thing I'l keep messing around wit it tho thanks a mill :)

If it's not got the old new bit just go to custom and type in the values I posted earlier. It was there in the old version
Does your iPhone do it's updates automatically when u go to the app store?

Back