Thinking about starting exante...few questions..:$

umm tbh i aint too sure as i js clicked on the paypal section on the exante website...buh kk will try the uk one den mite mke sum difference...i have js found out that i have got a wedding that is comin up on 14th of august so i am goin to have start this diet a.s.a.p in order to lose some weight bigtym....:S u tink it is possible to lose abt a stone n half nearly 2 in that much time if i start the diet this mon..?...or do u think it would make alot of difference if i finished off the cd products next week and then start on the exante the week after but order it for it to come thru nx week...if that makes sense...:S...ne replies would help me a lot...thnkuu...:D
tc
mwahz

u kno wen u are creating a pay pal account what is the state and the zip code? i seem to be having problems in that section and for the contact number i did put my mobile number down but they say they want ma home numba...:S :$ can sum1 plz elp me with this so then i can order ma pack....thnx
mwhz

Won't they let you pay with a credit or debit card?

Not everyone has a paypal account but most people have credit or debit cards.

Good luck!

Start with CD, then move to exante and stick to both and you will lose that stone very easily :)

eya what do ppl tink of the veg soups on exante? coz wt i was goin to do was instead of buyin the bumper pack which is a variety n is 99 sumat pounds was considering gettin the veg soup bumper pack which is js veg soups bt at a much lower price of 50 odd quid..n wt i was goin to do was buy a few of the bars separately so av got a tad bit of variety there...wt do u lot tnk on dat..? ne ideas? i reli do wna strt this sooon..:(...its js dat im not too wellk right now eitha gota cold daft weatha keeps changing :(...but i do want to start it as soon as possible as i have got a wedding comin up in august and i do want to lose quite abit by then...:S, and if i did get the veg soup pack would the weight loss be just as the same as if i had got the variety pack...any answers as soon as possible would be great thank you very much....:)..
mwah

mwah

Hi Chick

Veg soup seems to be one of the more liked ones on the forum. You can only have one bar a day....so would you be having soup twice?

yh wud probz av soup for morning, bar for lunch if i am at work...and then soup again in the evening...do you have to create a pay pal account in order to order from the website can you not just use ur debit card and buy it normally....:S...js was considerin the soups because shakes would have been nyc but not too sure about some of the flavours lol..this is soo confusin :s lol...kind of wanted to get the cheaper option for now and once i have got bit more money in ma account lol would have got the variety option for the 2nd month or sumthing like that..i am thinkin that two months should be enough for me to lose what i have to lose if i stick at it 100 percent...:D...
wt you think?
mwahz
mwahz

I think you can use paypal with your card without setting up a paypal account :) Good luck with your plans! I like the soups :) x

orite...yh then probz will go for the veg soups option for nw...ima sure they can't taste that bad lol..will just have to down them and just keep thinkin of the weight loss more then anything else lol...once i get around to making the order i can get started lol...its just gettin round to it lol..
mwahz

I have found salt and pepper is nice in the soups. I go a lot further and add curry powder, coriander, chilli, garlic and other things depending on which soup and which mood lol....I do less with the veg and mushroom.

If you head is in the right place, you will do well sweet :)

I love the soups, they are my favourite out of all of them!

Me too Andrea. I look forward more to the evening than anything. The shakes are palatable. I can cope fine with them, especially if I split the pack but use the same amount of water. The bars are quite nice....But the soups (especially when I have sophified them lol) are lovely :)

sophiefied? what does that mean?
mwahz

Lol....My name is Sophie so I sophify things to make them suit me....without falling out of the rules of the plan :)

ahh rite lool..kk that makes sense now..:$...sowi didn't get you there lol...
mwah

lol...wasn't your fault that you couldn't understand my own made up language lol

no no its kk lol..its kinda sweet lol i have a problem with typin in msn lingo on here...:S :$..i am trying really hard in order to type things out properly lol just that i am sooo used to typing things in short hand wen i am txin or on msn its kinda hard to type proaply on ere lol so am sorii if this is causing any problems :$...i gota orrible sore throat any ideas on how to get rid of it..:( hate being ill
mwhz

lol....in the rules of the forum it says no text speak, so you may have to try like you were writing a uni paper lol

lmaooo yeah i knoo i am trying really really hard lol believe me :p..so got ne suggestions for flavoured shakes as i sed think in your thread that i want to make my own pack lol
mwh

I think the vanilla is the best :) Some people make it hot and put coffee in to make a latte

Some also drink the chocolate as hot chocolate. The banana is ok. The strawberry is ok, but my least favourite. It is all personal taste though really chick :)

thnx will probz buy a few vanilla n cho ones then as well as a few bars..mite cum up to abt 80 odd quid bt least then will b able to choose what i want lol rather then have a pack with ones that i might not like lol
mwahz

Back