Thinking about starting exante...few questions..:$

As long as you get enough to last you the amount of time you want, you should be ok :)

yaay have finally placed my exante diet pack lol...bit of a mix bt oh well still managed to saved ten quid which wudnt have been the case if i had gone for the mixed variety bumper pack lol :D...i know i have placed the order after 1pm so no idea as to when it will be delivered to my home address but i can say at least i have placed it finally :D..
will b able to start off my exante diary sooon at sum point probz on fri wen i go bk home :d
mwah

Well done!:)

It should be there by wednesday chick x

ohh that's not too bad then will let u know when i have got it...:)...well wen mum tells me that it has cum thru lol....n this time i am goin to stik to it i have to as i wna b slim wen this wedding cumz up lol
mwah

You can post some pics of you looking lurvly at the wedding :)

lol yup fingers crossed hun if i reach ma goal then will defooo put sum picccies on here..umm wen i figure out how to do it that is lol :$...uni starts a few weeks after the wedding so want to start uni as a new person lol...ma bf is in lesta..ima goin to b goin home for the summer dnt kno what will happen with me n him durin the summer but i am hopin will b able to work it out and hpefully wen i restart uni he will notice the difference n think woww lool...#..guess onli tym will tel lol
mwah

good luck with your bf. I am sure it will work out for the best either way :)

yh see how it goes i guess...so don't wna leave for the summer hols lol

Back