iwillbeskinnykatie food diary - I'm new :)

the weekend wasnt good, sat didnt eat much other than a cheese toasty (both HEs) went out drank alot of vodka, used all my syns. Sunday hangover food - pizza for lunch then a take away for tea along with chocolate to watch with the xfactor...... so todays WI is going to be bad I know it.

B: Corn Flakes with Milk (both HEs)
Snack: Banana and a bite of cereal bar (2.5 syns)
L: Jacket with tuna n mayo (2.5 syns)
Snack: Banana, plum
T: Salmon with philidelphia, veg

yesterday I stuck to the plan (5)...and had a cheese cake (18 1/2 syns) :O if I knew that I wouldn’t have ate it!!! and also a cold slice of pizza (11.5) when i got in cos I was starving, and 2 quality streets (5) and 5 marshmallows (5) out the trick or treat box ! so thats 45 syns altogether. over by 30.
today-
b: cornflakes and milk (HEs)
s: banana
l: jacket and tuna mayo (2.5) muller yog, orange
d: tuna pasta.
s: banana, jelly (.5) grapes
I was looking at pics taken at the weekend this morning and how big i look compared to my friends, Its given me a kick up the bum to do this after last weeks giving in to syn so easily there is going to be no more of those antics, am focusing on being healthier and feeling better and more confident.

xxx

also havent weighed myself this week. Will do tonight.

I am back on the band wagon! Hurray!

this is the thrid day I have been a very good slimming world girl :)

Tues -
l: Jacket spud n tuna mayo yum (2.5)
t: salmon with sprouts (strange but gorge) with phili on top of salmon.
The only other syns I had was 5 of those cadburys nibbles so 1 syn each - (5) TA DAAAA :)

Wed:
T: Went to chinease buffet, I had loads of boiled rice (free) fresh cooked salmon (free) chicken in hardly any sauce at all was supposed to be chicken and cashu nuts or something, but I didnt eat any of the nuts. Then I had strawberry jelly and fresh fruit with a tiny scoop of vanilla ice cream for pud so all together aprox 5 syns

Hurrahyyyy

today:
t: tuna pasta - having a thing for tuna atm !

I'm aiming for no syns other than in sauce etc as when i have them i just eat more and more!

WI this morning.... 2 pounds off yayyy so that makes 4 pounds all together! :D I am so pleased -

B: Cornflakes & milk (HEs)
s: plums and water
L: Jacket spud with tuna and mayo
s:plums water plums plums plums
D: Salmon with phili and sprouts. nom !

xx

Thank u :)

Still been good, had a chocolate urge tonight but had spare syns so I'm only over by 5. Today I had -
B- nothing
L- salmon butty, HE 2 syns for butter
T-chicken with philidelphia and sprouts. 3 syns.
S- mince pie 5 syns, 3 teacakes 15 syns, rolo yog 6 syns.

Tomorrow -
B cereal with milk he's
L jacket spud
D pasta n mince with lean mince.

:)

Gone off track again feelin quite down I feel like I can't do it, I feel positive then go off track. tomorrow is another day and I'm going to go to go for a walk in the morning for exercise.
B- cereal and milk He's
S- bananas
L- jacket spud
S- bananas
T- fish veg
S- miller yog, grapes

Back