iwilldoitwithexante

theoldme

Hi :D

I have been looking around the Exante forum/messages/post's and have decided to join myself after the fantastic success of others....................on that note :happy096: !!!!

I will be ordering my pack (probarbly a bumperpack with the low price) on thursday/friday and will be starting on the monday...fresh week & all that :p

I am looking forward to updating & getting to know all the Exante succsessors! :D you have done really well :party0011:

Looking forward to a new me for 2011 as i have pledged to myself and my son I will do it for him also :eek:

Speak soon All :D
x

Welcome aboard and good luck with your journey :D
xx

Well done for taking the plunge and good look with your Exante journey. Look forward to reading all about it xoxo

I ordered mine & its been delivered, so will be starting on Monday also. Going to cuts my carbs during the weekend so its not such a big shock to my system. x

Thank you Guy's (O:

I Feel excited for you Billie! :D would love to order mine today/Asap but wont begetting paid until thursday 17th )O: So..will have to wait & take the next 7 days to practice drinking lot's of water and get myself ready for the journey (O:

I am looking forward to all your post's & success! :D
My New Motto......Food will not win! (O:
x

Thank you :D x

welcome and good luck

Welcome to our merry band iwill and billie, it's a great place for support and encouragement. I hope the packs turn up quickly for you, and good luck as you start your journey. If you can, cut down on the carbs & start increasing your water.
Good luck xxx

Thank you once again :D xx

Hi there, I too joining Exante! Done a wk on Lipotrim 100%, just doesnt suit my body, still ravenous all day every day! Got weighed yest, lost 7ln and bought another wk of LT shakes but ordered bumper pack off Exante to start when LT run out...gonna b doin WS and on Day 9 of LT today I had my first bit of solid food - 2 pork loins and an egg! Had a lot more energy today and dont feel as hungry already!

Look forward to chatting to u all more over next few mths!

H x

Welcome and good luck. There is a thread started by Cybill who has lost an amazing 5 stone on Exante, that you might find useful. I wish it had been available when I started because it answered so many questions I had. :read:http://www.minimins.com/exante/189296-exante-faqs.html
There are also threads for monthly weight loss targets and an Easter target. I find they really motivate me to stay on the straight and narrow.

Thank you for the link, its great!!!! All i can say is roll on pay day thursday! I have never wanted to do something more :D xx

Back