Izzyhew's dizzy start to diet......

A million trillion apologies, I hadn't meant to stay away for so long, but everything just got so hectic and I went into hiding lol.

I was *really* stressed about going back to work so I sort of gave myself a pass for a while and thought I can get back on it once it settles. My weight isn't too bad though I'd gone up to 12st 11, and have come back to 12st 9, so I'm only 2 off where I was before the hols now and to be honest I'm happy enough that I haven't piled weight back on - that in itself is an achievement.

I'm feeling better about things now, My return to work was on Monday, and all I've really done is bits of training and tagging along with a colleague but it's been enough to make me feel better about it all. My son was great at the childminder the past two days and my daughter is enjoying the after school club again. Wednesdays are my day off so I can sort of see now that I can make it through the week! Very limited for time in the evenings I have found though :(

I have been taking a packed lunch to work as well to control my eating - so far so good!

I have continued my running, and have worked up to 28 minutes outside now, and well over an hour on the treadmill and although I still feel like an unco-ordinated elephant I think I am progressing slowly.

Ooh I also had lots of my hair chopped off, will try to load a pic. Really pleased with it, been a long time since I had shorter hair and it was a bit of a gamble but I really love it so probably will keep it like this for a while. It's basically a shortish bob with fringe, layers, and it's inverted which I've never had before (short at the back incase you are like me and would not know what it means lol) as soon as I left the hairdressers I felt OMG my neck is cold haha. I've got used to it now though.

Thank you for thinking of me you guys, I reckon the next few weeks could still be stressy till I get on my feet workwise but I'm gonna try and be good food wise xxx

Heyyy your back.... a lot of us are returning so your not the only one we all need a break sometimes... well done for not piling the weight on. .. I however have gained 20lbs!!!!!

Cant wait to see a pic of your shorter hair :) xx

Welcome back!!

Well done on having such a small gain - especially with so much going on just now. I hope you manage to settle into a routine soon and find a good work/home balance. I'm glad your kids are coping well now that you are back at work though, that is always a worry isn't it.

Good for you keeping up the running - you remain my inspiration...! I might look back your diary to find where you did the part of C25K that I'm at just now. That might help motivate me through the next few weeks.

Enjoy your day off x

The best thing about it is I can manage to do it like it was, only takes 10 mins with my straighteners and it looks just like when the hairdresser did it lol, thanks for the compliments :) xxx

Yayyyy welcome back Izzybee - well done on the minimal gain. You will lose that again in no time. Loving the sexy new hair you suit it love.

Oh My has it really been 4 weeks oops lol. AH well I am still the same weight though so not too bad.

My laptop died and I don't like typing things on my tablet so haven't kept up with this or my blog, need to update that as well. I haven't replaced my laptop, but I have a fancy new bluetooth keyboard for my kindle fire which literally arrived in my mail about an hour ago! It's great am so glad I splashed out on it!

Don't have too much in the way of news, work is going really well, My son had his 1st birthday at the weekend (can't believe it!) Ilm going to be a GREAT AUNTIE!!! I have known for a while can't remember if I posted it here, but she had her scan today so it's public now!

Still running too, but struggling to get out often enough, however I am still managing to do a little longer/further every week, earlier this week I managed 3 miles outside which is a huge achievement for me (just short of 5k - but I'm sure I could have done it but my circuit took me home lol) took around 43 minutes which is slow but who cares!

Hope everyone is well xxxx

hi iz hope you are well, i am just back too after 6 months oops!:eek: hope we see you again soon xx

Hey sorry to invade your thread..I have lupus too, and I am also doing SW lol
if you fancy a chat or anything give us a bell..I dont know anyone else who has lupus,might be nice to chat...rant..moan...or compare meds ;);)

♥ Curse Of The Curves ♥
Wife to 'BamBam' 30/01/2010
Mummy to Baylie Emma 18/05/2012
♥ Goal : Loose TWO stone ♥

Back