J-lo_00b First week weigh in! woohoo!

j-lo_00b

Success leads to success
Hi Guys :p

Just thought I would give you an update on my first weeks weigh in since starting LT! I had to weigh in today and get my supplies due to the pharamcy being shut bank holiday monday and......I have lost 6 pounds in 5 days!!! :wow:

I am absolutely over the moon, and im feeling so much better in myself and more energetic! Ive not really had any problems so far, have stuck to it 100%, and have been using the positive visualisation techniques as recommended!

I really struggled day 3 with feeling lethargic and thought about giving in, but I came on here and saw your comments and individual successes which taught me that I should never ever give up! :D

Ive been drinking 4lt of water a day and the benefits are great, my skin looks much better. So thanks guys for all your help and support, i couldnt do it without you! :thankyou:

Hi J-Lo,
congratulations on a great first week weight loss, you did very well. The first week can be tough but I bet you feel so glad for sticking it out. Well done again and good luck this week.
Doirin

Hellooo :wavey:

Congrats on your weigh loss :happy096:

Its soo encouraging to see it come off :) even better when you feel better/healthier for it!

Wish you all the best for the comming weeks hun :cool:

:bestwishes:

Lei xx

Thanks guys and good luck too- we are going to do this!

Woohooooooooo, well done! that's a great first week!

Well done, that's a great start! Keep going now and look forward to your second weigh in.

Hi J-lo

:D Most excellent, totally brilliant.
This is exciting isn't it? Seems we are on to a winner here with LT. I am only into my second week and like you I think my skin has improved, my mood ans sense of wellbeing.
We are definitely staying on track!!
Wooohooo :woohoo:

Well done for getting through your first week and a great weight loss! The first week is the hardest but it gets easier...I've been for a run this week but I must say I struggled do to energy levels.

WooHoo fantastic! Well done you! xx

cheers everyone, it really does mean alot when youve got the support there. Yes roll on week 2! xx

Back