J-lo's Lipotrim Diary

j-lo_00b

Success leads to success
Hi Guys and Gals,

Using this diary as a form of accountability for myself whilst on the Lipotrim program. I am currently on day 7, it has been a little wobbly but I'm on track :p Long story short, I used the program in 2009 and had great success with it (mostly thanks to the support off this forum) losing a total of 3 stone 5lbs in 13 weeks :eek: I kept the weight off for just over a year until It started to creep back on again due to complacency thinking that I was invincible in that I was slimmer :rolleyes: In November 2012 I had enough of feeling bloated and sluggish so started slimming world in which I lost 1 stone 3lbs, however as my losses slowed down I decided to give Lipotrim another go in order to re-educate my eating habits. This week has been a tough ride with my mother being rushed in and out of hospital and sustaining a back injury myself, but I am determined to stick to this religiously like last time ;)

My weigh in day is tomorrow morning and cant wait to see what I have lost to motivate me through the next week :) Although I will say I have really struggled with the water intake. I haven't been at work due to hospital visits so I could use all the motivation I can get as when i return tomorrow my job is as a chef! In total I would like to lose 3 stone, so I have a fair way to go!

Thanks for reading :p

Hiya J-Lo how did you get on? :)

I weighed after my morning shake and ive lost 11lbs! Cant believe it!

Well just weighed in this lunchtime and i am 11lbs down :D, the pharmacist couldn't believe it as first time round I lost 6lbs my first week! :eek:

Its a lovely day going to sit in the garden with my soda water :D

Well done j-lo.....thats a fantastic loss. I see ur similar weight to me..im about 13 7 and starting again today.

We can do it

Ava
xxx

Well done j-lo.....thats a fantastic loss. I see ur similar weight to me..im about 13 7 and starting again today.

We can do it

Ava
xxx

Thank you Ava, we can do it, its mind over matter and with summer coming up it would be lovely to to spend it not covered up or feeling self concious! As are stats are quite similar it will be interesting to see how we get on! Good luck with your first day, you can do it, in 5 days you'll be on the K train and feeling so much better xx

Thank you Ava, we can do it, its mind over matter and with summer coming up it would be lovely to to spend it not covered up or feeling self concious! As are stats are quite similar it will be interesting to see how we get on! Good luck with your first day, you can do it, in 5 days you'll be on the K train and feeling so much better xx

Ur welcome J-lo.

Yep we're in perfect time for summer. Yep we can be diet buddies if ud like...ill check in to your diary from time to time to see how ur getting on. We'll be in the 12's in no time. Roll on ketosis.

I got to 10stone 2 with lipotrim before so it does work.

Enjoy ur evening

Ava
xxx

Hey J-lo well done on your fab loss this week :)

Well done you, that's fab!!!! :) x

Hey J-lo well done on your fab loss this week :)

Thank you Teapot, I see your a legend round here, well done on your success on LT so far!! :eek:

Well done you, that's fab!!!! :) x

Thank you Tinkerbell :D
Ur welcome J-lo.

Yep we're in perfect time for summer. Yep we can be diet buddies if ud like...ill check in to your diary from time to time to see how ur getting on. We'll be in the 12's in no time. Roll on ketosis.

I got to 10stone 2 with lipotrim before so it does work.

Enjoy ur evening

Ava
xxx

Sorry about the late reply hun, yes we can be diet buddies, be great to have some support with someone with a similar goal to mine! :) Roll on the 12's, then take the rest as it comes :) I took some before photos today and measurements so can track them too. How have you gotten on?

Jodie xxx

Well day 9 is here! Doing well, just need to up water intake as been a busy bee :) Went to the drs today and found out I have a bulged or herniated disk in my lower spine so on codeine and been referred for physio and a scan! Its quite painful but Im not giving up giving up LT as i think weight loss will help my back too.

Ciao for now xx

Sorry about the late reply hun, yes we can be diet buddies, be great to have some support with someone with a similar goal to mine! :) Roll on the 12's, then take the rest as it comes :) I took some before photos today and measurements so can track them too. How have you gotten on?

Jodie xxx[/QUOTE]

Hey Jodie....not sure im the best diet buddy...caved last night but back to it today.

Ive stuck a fat pic of me to the fridge...you could try that.

Sorry to hear about ur back honey...well done for sticking with it. :)

Ava
xxxx

Hi can I join in and be a diet buddie I am at the moment 13stone 7 , and have 14 weeks before my holiday, last year I managed to get to 11stone 7 , I also had a herniated disk and scatica, just took the pills with my shakes, I am on day 9 , sorry I realise like I sound like a stalker!!!! Can't wait to be in the 12 stone bracket!!only downside is the smelly breath:( , can't wait to be slimmer!!!

Jodie xxx

Hey Jodie....not sure im the best diet buddy...caved last night but back to it today.

Ive stuck a fat pic of me to the fridge...you could try that.

Sorry to hear about ur back honey...well done for sticking with it. :)

Ava
xxxx[/QUOTE]

We all have slip ups now and again we are only human at the end of the day, so refocus and just get back on the wagon.

Haha my OH mentioned that but in underwear lol needless to say i wasnt keen on that lol, hes on atkins at the moment so a good support :)

We can do this! :) xxx

Hi can I join in and be a diet buddie I am at the moment 13stone 7 , and have 14 weeks before my holiday, last year I managed to get to 11stone 7 , I also had a herniated disk and scatica, just took the pills with my shakes, I am on day 9 , sorry I realise like I sound like a stalker!!!! Can't wait to be in the 12 stone bracket!!only downside is the smelly breath:( , can't wait to be slimmer!!!

Hey nic of course you can, more the merrier! :) how hace you found your first week? No you dont at all! hows your back is it back to normal nowadays? Yes the furry mouth feeling and smell is an unpleasant side effect but at least we know we are in ketosis, listerine is my saviour! :) xx

Well its day 10 and im feeling FAB :D got a great sense of wellbeing with all the junk out of my system, a little headache this morning but no biggie! My body is beginning to see the shakes as food now and are going down a lot better than intially. Hope everyone is having a great day xx

Hey nic of course you can, more the merrier! :) how hace you found your first week? No you dont at all! hows your back is it back to normal nowadays? Yes the furry mouth feeling and smell is an unpleasant side effect but at least we know we are in ketosis, listerine is my saviour! :) xx

First week is always hard!! Feeling fine now nice to see pounds drop off!!! Yep backs ok at the moment I still get twinges , as I am a hairdresser I have to be very careful cause I can't be off work !!!! Last summer it was bad for about 3 months , It drove me mad but I use a back brace and have painkillers and diclofenic, I find if you keep up with the tablets they work!,I also find losing the weight helped with my back . And I stopped trying to be a gym bunny as I found a lot of classes set it off. Sorry about my lazy writing I have just finished work!!!!!

First week is always hard!! Feeling fine now nice to see pounds drop off!!! Yep backs ok at the moment I still get twinges , as I am a hairdresser I have to be very careful cause I can't be off work !!!! Last summer it was bad for about 3 months , It drove me mad but I use a back brace and have painkillers and diclofenic, I find if you keep up with the tablets they work!,I also find losing the weight helped with my back . And I stopped trying to be a gym bunny as I found a lot of classes set it off. Sorry about my lazy writing I have just finished work!!!!!

Yes it nice to see a big chunk of the weight come off the first week!! How much have you lost so far? Yes definitely need to be careful once youve hurt it once its so easy to do it again, i did mine in cleaning a shower door of all things! Yep need to take it gently with exercise. I actually did calanetics last time i did lipotrim and it worked wonders for toning up as the woman who designed it had bad back problems herself. Its a throwback to the 80's but ill definitely be digging it out again xx

Well not been on for a few days as my mum has been really ill and was rushed into hospital with heart problems so havent had time to update :( also had to go off plan with spending 2 days at the hospital. Have gained a littler fluid but not alot as havent eaten much anway so today is officially my day 11 as got back on plan 100percent today i am determined to do this xx

Hi Nic....Im 13 7 too...(13 5 on day two to be precise).we CAN do it. Ive put wee reminders in my phone for every evening...telling me to stay motivated...focus on goal. It really gives me a lil boost when i see it.

Hope ur getting on well jo. Stick with it honey.

Ava
xxxx

Back