J0j01978 food diary 2016

I've been a bit mixed up with my food this week and had a terrible day yesterday
Pudding chips and gravy from the chippy for dinner and takeaway burger for tea :angeldevil:
But the rest of the week wasn't too bad
Sunday roast beef dinner
Monday chicken curry and rice
Tues steak salad and sw chips
Tonight gammon egg salad and sw chips.
Dreading weigh in tomorrow morning. Think the only pounds I will be losing are the ones in my purse :(

Gammon egg chips mushrooms tomatoes cucumber sweet corn

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 51
Fri
Breakfast banana and a cup of tea
Lunch pasta and sauce with mushrooms

Tea braising steak mash and veg
Had about 4 syns I think

Saturday
Breakfast 35g porrage hex milk and a banana

Lunch mug shot.

Tea chips shop take away special curry fried rice and chips
Lamb ribs
God knows the syns but I will be on a syn free week for the the rest of it put it that way lol

Saturday
Breakfast 35g porrage hex milk and a banana

Lunch mug shot.

Tea chips shop take away special curry fried rice and chips
Lamb ribs
God knows the syns but I will be on a syn free week for the the rest of it put it that way lol
You can't beat curry rice and chips.... I've just got in from work and could eat that right now !!! x

Sunday
Porrage hex milk

Lunch mug shot

Tea Chicken dinner

Snacks none but syns in gravy about 4

Last edited:
Here to follow if that's ok? I found out just over a week ago that I'm pregnant. I'm only 6 weeks today and trying not to get excited as it's early days. Had my first midwife appointment yesterday and have to call the hospital on Friday to book my scan.

I've just lost 3st 9lb and was only a few lb away from target and the I got a BFP! I havent been back to my group, im in two minds about it. I know it will help me to try and stick to plan but at the same time I will see my weight going up and up and paying £5 for the privilege...

Here to follow if that's ok? I found out just over a week ago that I'm pregnant. I'm only 6 weeks today and trying not to get excited as it's early days. Had my first midwife appointment yesterday and have to call the hospital on Friday to book my scan.

I've just lost 3st 9lb and was only a few lb away from target and the I got a BFP! I havent been back to my group, im in two minds about it. I know it will help me to try and stick to plan but at the same time I will see my weight going up and up and paying £5 for the privilege...
Hi yay congratulations on your pregnancy is this your first? Sorry I dissapeard a few day lol. If I was you I would still go to group I do. I love going to group it really keeps me motivated if I didn't go I would put on. I started at 15.13 when I found out I was 4 weeks pregnant and now I'm 14.13 I'm 17 weeks pregnant today and I am still losing it might only be 1 lb or even 0.5 but I think I have only put on 0.5 1 week and 1 weeks stayed the same so you don't have to put weight on because your pregnant and if you stay the same you have really lost 1lb as your baby uterus and water is 1lb a week second trimester. Good luck we can do it together I will follow you too keep us motivated. Oh yer and you can go to group for free after 20 weeks of your over weight and have to see the healthy pregnancy clinic they give you vouchers for slimming world xxxx

Feb 1st

Breakfast. Omelette with onions mushrooms ham and beans
Cup of tea hex milk

Lunch. Syn free soup red pepper and tomato

Tea spaghetti bolgnase

Snacks feddo 5 syns

Drinks sugar free Coke and tango. Loads of water

Last edited:
Tues
Breakfast omelette with mushrooms
Lunch late breakfast
Tea gamon egg n chips with peas and salad

Snacks
Freddo 5 syns

Last edited:
I don't know what's going on with my pregnancy hormones but i enjoyed my tea but I loved the salad it was like eating chocolate my fella didn't eat his and I was like I will have that if you don't want it and stuffed it in my face like it was the nicest thing I have ever tasted lol hope that continues

Hi yay congratulations on your pregnancy is this your first? Sorry I dissapeard a few day lol. If I was you I would still go to group I do. I love going to group it really keeps me motivated if I didn't go I would put on. I started at 15.13 when I found out I was 4 weeks pregnant and now I'm 14.13 I'm 17 weeks pregnant today and I am still losing it might only be 1 lb or even 0.5 but I think I have only put on 0.5 1 week and 1 weeks stayed the same so you don't have to put weight on because your pregnant and if you stay the same you have really lost 1lb as your baby uterus and water is 1lb a week second trimester. Good luck we can do it together I will follow you too keep us motivated. Oh yer and you can go to group for free after 20 weeks of your over weight and have to see the healthy pregnancy clinic they give you vouchers for slimming world xxxx

Trouble is I havent been for weeks now. I text my consultant to tell her that I was pregnant, got a reply but she's never bothered to get in touch since which made me feel a bit disheartened. I know January is a busy month for them but still...

I'm just eating what I can stomach at the moment which tends to be unsmelly, bland food. I havent cooked an evening meal for over a week! Bless my husband, he's been so understanding!!

How far on are you now?

Ive never heard of the healthy pregnancy clinic and getting vouchers... xx

That sounds like great craving to have, hows pregnancy going?
It's going good thanks had my scan and the downs test and everything is fine just need some energy now.
That sounds like great craving to have, hows pregnancy going?
hi it's going fine had my 12 week scan and downs test all seems good I'm 17 weeks now can't believe it it's going so fast. Just need some energy now lol how's things with you?
image.jpeg

Trouble is I havent been for weeks now. I text my consultant to tell her that I was pregnant, got a reply but she's never bothered to get in touch since which made me feel a bit disheartened. I know January is a busy month for them but still...

I'm just eating what I can stomach at the moment which tends to be unsmelly, bland food. I havent cooked an evening meal for over a week! Bless my husband, he's been so understanding!!

How far on are you now?

Ive never heard of the healthy pregnancy clinic and getting vouchers... xx
Oh right I had that with a group I went to once it was so busy I felt like I was just handing over money and that's it it was when I was pregnant with my first and I was given wrong advice so I didn't go back. My group now is on a fri morning and quiet I love it cos she invoves everyone. Could you try another group. Yer the fist few months is so hard cooking I just threw stuff in my slow cooker and ate mushroom omelettes in the day it's was awful hope it passes quick for you. I'm 17 weeks now feel ok now just soooo tired still everything is a right effort and had to go back to work last Friday it's a new job bacause my old job wouldn't let me reduce my hours the twats bono work at kfc and I can have up to £5 worth of food a shift but I have a chicken mug shot lol. Xxx

Wed

Breakfast cup of tea and a banana

Lunch. Mushroom and onion omelette with beans.

Tea. Rump steak peas jacket potato cottage cheese and salad with a stuffed mushroom.

Snacks none but low fat spread about 2 syns stuffed mushroom about 5
7 syns today

Last edited:
Thurs
Breakfast Cup of tea and a banana

Lunch. Home made red pepper and tomato soup.

Tea. Roast beef mash veg and syn free gravy

Snacks thinking of having a options hot chocolate with scurry cream 3 syns. and freddo 5
6 syns today

Back