J0j01978 food diary 2016

Gonna be good today

Breakfast 2 weetabix (b) milk (a)

Lunch omelette with mushrooms and ham and tomatoes.

Tea gonna be steak peas salad and slimming world chips.

No something specials today as I put 3 on last Friday and I need to stay on track I've been starving and un organised sice it hit 20 weeks pregnant not a good combination but I can do this. I went to Aqua fit last night so it's a good start.

Thurs

Breakfast. Weetabix milk. A and be choice

Lunch. Jacket and beans no butter with salad

Tea. Carvery meal out loads of veg no dessert

Exercise. Walked to the pub 40 mins
Not doing that again lol

Fri

WEIGH IN DAY. 1.5 off today yay

Breakfast. Omelette 2 thin Lizzy sausage loads of peppers onions and mushroom on the omelette.

Dinner Cup of tea and a hifi bar has a late dinner.

Tea gonna be sphagetti bolgnase home made garlic bread with wholemeal thins and low fat marge with garlic and herbs mixed in.

Prob 3 syns for the day.

Exercise walked to slimming world and back 15 mins

Tues food

Breakfast weetabix

Lunch. Jacket potato tuna mayo and low fat spread and cheese slice
1 a choice of cheese

Tea

2 sw burgers with who meal thin salad and sw chips peas and a fry light egg.

Exercise 2 hours walking
1 hour Aqua fit
30 mins swimming

Syns for the day 19
I though I was being good

Wed food

Breakfast / dinner
3 Riley's sausages 2 fry light eggs tinned tomatoes mushrooms and 1 whole meal thin

3 syns for sausages hex for bread

2 teas and water drinks

Tea
Chinese slimming world curry and egg fried rice
image.png
Not my pic but it looked just like it I for got to take a picture.
It was sooooooo nice just like a takeaway I will defo have it again

I think it was about 3 syns at the most for cornflour might try it with smash next time to thicken it up so it's free.
6 syns for the day
Exercise 2 hours walking

Last edited:
Weigh in day!!
1.5 on!!!!!!
No more on's for me now I am doing some sp days this week and I will loose!! And drink more water and eat more soups.

Today's food fri

Sw full breakfast had 1 normal sausage 5 syns

Tea
Gonna be lamb dinner loads of veg

Drinks
Tea coffee hex a milk.

Hi it's growing a lot lol I've not done my food diary this week I've been a bit messed up lost track of syns n all that but yesterday I was good
Egg and beans on toast for breakfast
Slimming world soup for dinner with a ham sw I can have 2 b choices at the moment
And spag Bol for tea saved half of it so I can turn it into chilli tonight.

Wed

Gonna have egg and mushrooms on toast with beans

Soup for lunch

Chilli for tea

How have you been ?

Been so bold myself but back on track now. Went back to group. Online didn't suit me.
Good for you I'm the same I need my group but I'm struggling at the moment I want to have a cooked leg of lamb!!! I had no craving with my last baby but this one I could buy a leg of lamb and eat it all by my self lol. Let me know how you get on with group xx

Will do. They seem nice and friendly anyway. Had my first eve back on plan
So well see how the week goes. I'm here planning now
That's good so what day is it you get weighed. I don't think my weigh in Friday will be good but I will get back on it tomorrow had a nice tea chicken stuffed with light philli wrapped in bacon. Salad and sw chips so good start I had left over tuna pasta bake for dinner not many syns in that .
Taking little swimming tomorrow the. Aqua fit at night unless my cousin backs out which means I defo will lol x

Thurs plan up to sun

Easy sp meals
Dinners sw minastrone veg without the pasta.
Chicken curry with veg.
Chilli and veg
Sunday pork dinner no potatoes just veg.

Well I've had my baby boy and ready to go back to slimming world on Friday. I've have been sticking to slimming world on and off for the last few months as I could not cope with cooking but I had him 3 weeks ago and I'm
Ready to get loosing weight again.
I'm not sure what I weight I'm hoping to be close to what I was before I got pregnant and not put 2 much on
image.jpeg

Congrats!!! He's adorable!!!!
Thank you he's a good boy.
Have you got a gabbotts farm butcher near you or they are called crawshaws. I went in yesterday and got the minced beef which is really lean and some beef burgers they say lean steak burgers but I have no idea how many syns the burgers would be do you know I would love them to be free but I doubt it. My sister had them at a bbq last night they was lovely.

Afraid not I'm in Ireland. None near me in the North either. I only have Asda and Iceland and I have to drive over an hour for them!
Aww are you Iceland is good we have a Iceland too I love Iceland they delivery guy said it will be all on line soon and all the stores are closing and there just doing online delivery but im not sure maybe he was winding me up lol x

Back