Jacci back again!!

It's difficult during this time but just do your best.

Although you had the toast you didn't allow it to turn into a binge you stopped a that, this is a good thing so allow yourself to think about this in a good way.

I hope you have a great day today.

Bless you Charlotte, I understand what you mean, I have left the house 5 times since lockdown, 3 times to pick up a prescription for back painkillers, once to visit my brother and my mums graves and once for a very short walk in the countryside....short because I cannot walk far unfortunately. I have also walked the dog around the block a few times.
I hope the time will come for you when you can go out, you are so young.
I also hope the world gets back to normal and I am sure it will be but goodness knows when! xx

Well day 14 and today has been a better day in my mood which is good. Unfortunately my body likes to hold onto my weight so I do not lose weight very fast but looking at myself in the mirror I can see I am a bit better than I was! Just got to keep on doing the same. I wish that was as easy to do as it is to say but I am still motivated so that is the main thing.
I hope you have all had a lovely Sunday! xxx

Hey you,

Yeah I'm good, have another new diary but this is the last one.

Still sticking to plan, my weight has been hovering around the same for about 3 weeks but think I've been doing too much exercise for the 800 plan so I'm upping my calories to 1,000 from today to see how I get on.

Glad you're feeling better and seeing changes.

Day 15 and I feel I have got into a routine...yay!! Hopped on the scales today and it looked like I had gained weight!! I know that cannot be right but I have been a little bunged up shall we say!!! Took a senna tablet tonight, lets see if that helps.
Hope you all had a lovely Monday! xxx

I find the senna tablets don‘t always work for me too. I use slimatea from Holland and Barrett. They say to use it once a day for 2 weeks(like a cleanse or detox but I don’t believe that’s a good idea) but I have a double dose the morning I need it and it’s very strong. I wouldn’t use it in the morning if you had to go out! Hope they work for you tonight x

Thanks Charlotte! Well day 16 and today has been a good day. I actually have tomorrow off...yay!! This is going to be a planned bad day as I am seeing my two best friends, haven't seen them since January! We are going to sit in a marquee in my garden with a heater and social distance and one of my friends has bought Marks and Sparks chinese food as we are celebrating one of my friend's birthdays.
I am not going to beat myself up about tomorrow as I have a lot of weight to lose and special days will happen. I am going to take another senna tablet tonight and will be brave and weigh myself tomorrow morning...wish me luck!!
Take care all! xxx

Day 19!! Had a fab time with my friends, so so lovely to see them it really was. Did not weigh myself as I do it in my kitchen obviously with nothing on and my son was in the garden so he would see me, didn't think that would be a good idea! Had Weds off as I said I would and was a bit bad last night too, toast and a few digestives...naughty Jacci! Still today is a new day so onwards and downwards for me now, have had some very good news today so my mind is in a very good place which always helps. Working 1-9 today which is not the best but hey ho. Hope you are all well! xxx

Day 20 and I saw my grandaughter who is 4 and my son today. So wanted to have hugs and cuddles! Had a good day today foodwise as well but now have a stonker of a head so painkillers at bed time for me! Deep joy! Hope you have all had a fab Saturday, I have been working, just finished, but off tomorrow...yay!!! xx

Day 21 and anther good day...yay!!! Am hoping against hope I will be able to go to Menorca with my friends on July 13th, all we need is an airbridge and for the FCO to say we can travel. It would be so wonderful to have something to look forward to, I think that is what I have missed most with Covid. It is that horrid feeling of having nothing to look forward to and all I am doing is working, from home admittedly but still just working! Also 3 weeks ,even with my body that holds onto weight due to various painkillers I have to take for my back, I should lose at least 7lbs I would think. Hope you have all had a fab Sunday! Take care all. xxx

Hi jacci,

So happy you got to reunite with friends and had a lovely time.

Keeping my fingers crossed for your holiday!

Glad you're doing well and are back on plan.

Thanks Dolly, it does seem to be going well currently, Long may that last for both of us! You are so near the 13s, well done!! xxx

Day 22 and another good day...I have lost another 1lb, being post menopausal and on a lovely cocktail of drugs my weight goes on like the clappers but comes off in ounces! Next mini goal, finally getting under 16st 7 and below 40 BMI.
Hope you have all had a fab Monday! xxx.

Last edited:
It’s awful! My meds make me gain too😔

We can do this though and show them who’s boss! X

It can be a nightmare Dolly and they don't seem to work that well either to be honest! I know you know what it is like Charlotte...not good!
So day 23 and I have lost another 1lb so under 40 bmi...yay!!! So next mini goal to get under 16 7 and bmi under 39.5. Hope you have all had a lovely day! xxx

Back