Jacci back again!!

Thanks Dolly!

Well day 24 and I had a day off from work as they owe me so many hours! Me and my little dog got the bus and went to see my friend and her doggie. Lovely lovely afternoon! Forgot to bring a bar with me so did not eat anything until about 7, Sitting on a hot bus for an hour each way wearing a mask was pretty hot so I think surely I must have sweated some weight off today! Fingers crossed, hope you have all had a lovely Wednesday! xxx

That sounds like a lovely day
What kind of dog do you have? I want. Boxer dog myself but need a job first to look after him

something too look forward too!
I have a little dog, she is a cross between a bichon frise and a yorkie and she is gorgeous! She is nearly 4 but people always think she is a puppy! I have not had a dog before but can highly recommend it. When you can it is so worth having a dog, it really is.xx

Day 26, very good dieting day but absolutely rubbish in every other aspect, could sit and cry but the silver lining is I have absolutely no appetite at all. Would rather not have the worries I have got but hopefully will manage to sort it all out. Take care all and I hope you have all had a lovely Friday. xxx

Hi, I've missed a weekend away this year too, luckily I got a full refund. I have a trip to Northern Ireland at the beginning of August im hoping to make. But they have started opening up the gardens at national trust properties so the day before yesterday we took my kids and my mum for a picnic in the Gardens and a stroll to the lake and back at Belton House. It wasn't something we would do out of lockdown, but it definitely helped ease the boredom, and I would say gave some much needed exercise, but my back was killing me yesterday lol

Hi, I've missed a weekend away this year too, luckily I got a full refund. I have a trip to Northern Ireland at the beginning of August im hoping to make. But they have started opening up the gardens at national trust properties so the day before yesterday we took my kids and my mum for a picnic in the Gardens and a stroll to the lake and back at Belton House. It wasn't something we would do out of lockdown, but it definitely helped ease the boredom, and I would say gave some much needed exercise, but my back was killing me yesterday lol
I know what you mean about your back bless you. Hope it is feeling better now. I have had a full refund now for my two holidays that were cancelled which is a relief. Best news ever at the mo is that the air bridges will take effect from 6th July unless the Government change their minds so Menorca on July 13th here I come! Going with my two oldest and dearest friends, just for 5 days but it will be fabulous!!! Absolutely cannot wait and I will be able, hopefully, to lose another few pounds before I go!
Still very worried about a member of my family but I suppose life is full of ups and downs and hopefully all will be well. My appetite certainly vanished yesterday which is very unusual for me. Take care Hun and have a lovely Saturday! xx

Day 27 and what a day! So happy and overexcited that I can go on holiday on July 13th and then just go to check on our hotel and it is not opening until July 18th now!! I only checked it a few days ago, I have contacted hotel and am waiting to hear from them and have booked another one which I can cancel free of charge before July 5th. Other than that today has been a good day, seem to be in a real dieting routine now. Hope you have all had a lovely Saturday! xx

Sorry to hear about your hotel, hopefully you still get to go with your new booking.

I've been reading the news that they are going to start imposing local lockdowns, apparently in Leicester they have another outbreak!

I really hope this doesn't put a spanner in the works for everyone getting back to normal.

Sorry to hear about your hotel, hopefully you still get to go with your new booking.

I've been reading the news that they are going to start imposing local lockdowns, apparently in Leicester they have another outbreak!

I really hope this doesn't put a spanner in the works for everyone getting back to normal.
I know I could not believe it Dolly!

Yep, I have read the news about Leicester, I think there will be local lockdowns tbh, we are not out of the woods yet unfortunately.

Hope you are having a lovely day! xxx

Well today is day 28, totally cannot believe that! I have not weighed myself for a few days but will do tomorrow morning...fingers crossed all as we know what my body is like but I have been totally on plan so I should lose at least a pound, 2 would be fab!!
Today is the first day for some time that I really could eat, I am not going to but I do feel very fanciful and a bit hungry. The news I got on Friday is worrying me but there is nothing really I can do so no point really. TBH before this new dieting time I would have stuffed my face something chronic over the whole weekend so that is something!
One of the reasons I started dieting now is the news about Covid and obese people and those with hypertension ( i.e me!!) made me feel quite concerned. I was thinking as to how I ever let myself come to this and hopefully doing this now I won't have to feel that way for much longer. That is the plan.
Anyway, happy Sunday all and here is to my Monday morning weigh in! xxx

Well done, every 1lb is 1lb closer to your goal.

I was the same with the whole COVID-19 situation, it's time to get healthier because we never know what is lurking around the corner.

Hey Jacci,

Just want to see if you are interested in joining in with the Exante Christmas Cracker challenge for 2020.

I only started it today, hopefully you'll join me.

Day 32 and I have had the worse few days, The issue that is causing me great worry got even more serious and then work was horrendous and then my flights were cancelled for my holiday! I have had 3 not binging days but not on plan days, however, the situation causing me concern and worry seems to be better today, work was a lot better today and instead of Menorca I am now going to a lodge in Dorset with my friends so things are quite a bit better atm.I have gone back onto plan again and feel very motivated again...yay! Take care all!. xxx

Those few days have been a seesaw for you with stress! Really pleased things are on the up and Dorset sounds lovely x

oh no 😢 I've just found out that the area I'm getting my boat from in Scotland is going back into lockdown, but the ferries are still running, despite people not being able to get to them, so i can't go on holiday either and nearly £400 down. Damn corona virus!

Those few days have been a seesaw for you with stress! Really pleased things are on the up and Dorset sounds lovely x
Thank you Charlotte, life does have a habit of getting in the way sometimes but currently the awful situation is ok atm, things could change at anytime however and I am really looking forward to my time away with my lovely friends for a well needed break! Hope all good with you Hun, very well done on your 9lb loss in June, you are doing so well!!xxx

Back