1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Jacci's Saturday Weigh Ins!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by jacci, 20 June 2009 Social URL.

1. jacci

jacci Well-Known Member

Hi all,started CD on Monday but my weigh ins are Saturdays,lost 6lbs in 5 days yay!!! Ive now got under 100 lbs to lose-as my son would say Im well pleased!!

Good luck all....

xx:D:D:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. findyfums

findyfums Member

Thats Fab!!! :D, How you finding it?

4. findyfums

findyfums Member

lmfao sorry that sounds so Sarcastic, I meant the diet, not the pounds :p

5. jacci

jacci Well-Known Member

I know what you meant!!!! Not too bad, i think I really know Ive got to do it this time if you know what I mean.

How well have you done!!!!

Take care,

xx

6. findyfums

findyfums Member

ah i started loosing a year ago but some of it crept back on, so i joined up here to get back on track:)

x