Jacket Potato

angeljaide

Can anyone tell me - are Jacket Potatoes free on EE assuming you cook them with no oil and put no butter on? Only I was mooching on the SW website and it showed an example of a woman (Ivy Been So Good)who thought she'd been so good and couldn't understand why she had not lost any weight, but then broke down everything she ate in a day. It showed a Jacket Potato as being 16 Syns and says that a Jacket is 2 Syns per oz. It just says she had a Jacket, not that it was cooked in oil or had butter on or anything. The 16 Syns was JUST for the plan potato. Is this right??

I haven't read that but I know Jacket potatoes in Wetherspoons are about 20syns without any topping! I was really shocked and now I know why I didn't lose any weight the week I had 2!!

I'm guessing that it was for a red day as it says that she counted it as her HEXB - but she had had two HEXBs already - hence the 16 syns.

On EE and green, plain jacket potatoes are free food :)

I'm guessing that it was for a red day as it says that she counted it as her HEXB - but she had had two HEXBs already - hence the 16 syns.

On EE and green, plain jacket potatoes are free food :)

Oooh I hope so! I had a bit of a panic then for a moment when I read that thing!!

Back