jacket potatoes

sundar chickpea dahl is lovely!

i want to know more about having it with mushy peas?!? i love mushy peas

Heh, what's to know? Cook spud, split spud, open tin of peas, heat tin of peas. Add two together.

Done.

well i hope it is that easy as my spuds in the oven and the peas are heated! :)

Heh, what's to know? Cook spud, split spud, open tin of peas, heat tin of peas. Add two together.

Done.

Sorry to change the subject slightly, but OMG you have done amazingly well!! You must feel absolutely fantastic!

Mmmm I love mushy peas! Might try that in a jacket spud.. so simple. I tend to have beans, tinned mackeral in tomato or ratatouille

Butter. Sorry, but I do! Not very much, and I do weigh it and syn it, but for me a jacket potato has to have butter. And salt and black pepper.

I know that not everyone has a Waitrose near them, but if you do - at the moment they are selling some loose red potatoes called Mozart. They make the most amazing jacket potatoes, and also SW chips.

The spud and mushy peas were lovely! i had some laughing cow triangles mashed in too. Yummy

Chilli Beans with chopped Quorn Sausages ..... mmmmm !!!

i am so into baked sweet potatoes at the mo, so much tastier than a normal spud. the skin is really sweet and a bit sticky yum yum and thye are quicker to cook. i grate my hea cheese into it and its awesome. im going to do one now...nom nom

I just bought some sweet potatoe after trying some roasted at our SW Xmas party. Can anyone just explain how to make them or the baked filled ones? Thanks!

to mash the sweet potatoe mash, firstly peal and cute into cubes, then boil it for twenty mins
it is so easier to break down the potatoe and yummier :)

Back