jacket potatoes

Oh God I havent had a jacket in years... mainly because it just aint a jacket without lashings iver salted butter all over :( I MISS my jackets :(

Hmmm, I was curious too....a quick google search and all is revealed!

Standard Remoska® Electric Cooker in Remoska at the home of creative kitchenware, Lakeland

Yes, that's the one. I got one when I didn't have a proper cooker, but still use it all the time as I usually only cook for myself and it is much quicker than using the oven for small things.

It is good for jacket potatoes (obviously), reheating ready meals, pizzas, etc., and also for cooking vegetables - I put baby Chantenay carrots, cut up butternut squash and sweet potatoes in there the other day, sprayed with Frylight, and they were delicious. I have also used it for cooking couscous cake, making frittatas - anything really that you would put in an oven.

I just prick them with a fork and put them on the oven shelf for one hour at 200'C. Am going to try the cross and salt method above tonight though - sounds yummy.

I make sure I buy a panasonic microwave with jacket potato and pizza setting. Life savers with teenagers. It microwaves and crisps them at the same time x

Back