Jacket too big !!

slendablenda

Gold Member
Went into Jane Norman today. Bought a lovely jacket in the sale £16.50 instead of £50. Couldn't decide which one to choose until the assistant said "you need to get the size 8 -the size 10 is too big for a tiny person like you". I wanted to kiss her, but didn't say anything except "THANKS".
I'll get OH to take a pic tomorrow evening if poss so you can see.
My Dad would have said "un-bally-believable".
:bliss::bliss::talk017::wow::talk017::bliss::bliss:

I bet thats fantastic to hear! Did you ever believe you would be a size 8 this time last year!!
You've done marvellously well, congratulations!!

Thanks Mandy

No, never in a million years. I thought I
didn't care about clothes this time last year. I was just worried about my health.
All this fashion stuff is a bonus - and such fun. Loving it, but it's taking me ages every day to decide what to wear!
I've noticed you are doing so well and love your new photo. Hair suits you up, looking super.

Thanks SB, I've just had my hair cut into a short bob!! It was really in bad condition and it was falling out so i took the decision to try and rescue it! Will post pics later.
I can't wait to get to a size 14 and shop in the boutiques!!!

thats amazing Slenda and its the best feeling isnt it :)

I went to buy a coat too, i found this really nice one and i loved it, its was £100 knocked down to £40... It was too BIG!!! and they did not have a smaller size for me :( no hold on that's a good thing a very good thing as BL would say :)

How fab!! I bet you smiled even more than usual all the way home.

Thanks everyone

for your kind comments. Had another positive stroke today.
I went out in a taxi this morning. Later our neighbour across the road came over snd said to my husband that she had noticed over the winter that I had been losing weight and she saw me getting into the taxi this morning and thought I looked like a young girl!!!
She is getting on a bit and probably couldn't see very well through the mist!!
The taxi driver got out and camr round to open the door for me to get out..........
that hasn't happened for years, must be getting old!
All good stuff.;)

oh how lovely! you must be feeling sooooo good at the moment!
daisy x

Size 8 is such a massive achievement, Well done you!! :D

Back