Jackies weekly weigh in

jackie2029

Hi guys

I did this diet in 2008 and lost over 3 stone unfortunately i put it all back on because i didnt even entertain the refeed and went straight back to eating what i did before so obviously i got fat again!! stupid me! so im back hopefully wiser but still 5 stone too heavy.

I started last wednesday and am due to have my first weigh in tomorrow, i found the first few days hard as in hungry and a bit tired but as ive done it before i knew what to expect so wasnt much of a surprise. I have found it a lot easier this time round because of this and im through the rough bit and now feel great, clean, cleansed and detoxed already so hopefully im on the right track to finish it this time with a little break in the middle for a holiday.

I just wanted to say hello to everyone and say what a wonderful site, i dont think there is many on from last time but i am looking forward to making new friends and getting and giving all the support we need to get through this together.

Last time i also set up a facebook page so will be posting on there too so heres to 5 months of shakes and a brand new me xx

im back after first weight in 10lb, well chuffed than what did i do, i was like a woman possessed and bought some chocolate!!! no idea why it was like i wasnt in control of my body, im going to have an early night now and try and forget about it and move on, nite all

Aww Jackie! Fab loss! Shame about the chocolate... move on and start afresh, you'll be fine xx

Back