Jacolden Journey The good the bad and the wobbly

Jacolden

Starting weight 18 st 11 lb

So here I am back again determined to lose it and keep it off. I had lost 5 stone but then my mum died, we went bankrupt and lost the house and business and to top it all my hubbies mum died. So due to some drastic comfort eating on my part I now weigh more than when I started last time. But I figure if I can deal with all that losing weight should be a piece of cake :eek:

Started Jan 1st 2013

I had been planning this for a while but wanted to get Xmas out of the way.
Day one was ok, not really hungry till the evening and then I just told myself that if I had a cold I wouldn't eat so I can manage a day.

WED

Definitely hungry today, had the porridge which was odd and runny but ok. Had a Tescos meal replacement bar for lunch and a banana shake for tea. Feeling very light headed and spaced out but quite enjoying the sensation. Couldn't get to sleep for ages. Its not the hunger pangs that get me its feeling odd that did it.

Thurs

Well todays been good. I definitely dont mind feeling hungry, I tell myself its just another sensation and that its not important. The shakes are just fuel and Im fine.
I am finding it interesting to observe the way I am thinking about food and what I crave. Treating it like a science experiment. Guess its what ever gets you through.
Tomorrow will be a good test, we are going to the cinema and normally take sweets and drinks etc. Its a 3 hr film so I am saving my tesco bar and a bottle of water for the event. Just hope theres a loo near by.

Hello and welcome! I'm also a heavier restarter but the main thing is we're back and we will succeed. You have been through so much and it's amazing you've came out the other side fighting! Well done xxx

Back