Jades Diary - Third Time Lucky!

I'm doing primary teaching - on placement at the moment for 5 weeks, got four weeks left - loving it! :)
aw wow i remember when i was on my placement sarah.. i work with 5-6 year olds.. got told a few weeks ago i will be in year 5 in sept.. im so upset lol.!!

good luck x

Welcome back Jade. Be careful of going too low on the cals, it sounds like you've boosted your metabolism again, the last thing you want to do is encourage it to slow down by drastically cutting your cals. A faster metabolism is a good thing! Good luck. x

Heey jade id say try doing a good kick start for a week or so hun..!
you know you can loose the weight again and just think you will loose the last bit ready for summer.. ive got my eyes on pretty dresses in River Island at the moment lol..!

Thanks hun! Oo yes, summer dresses! Bet they will look lovely on you! xx

Welcome back Jade. Be careful of going too low on the cals, it sounds like you've boosted your metabolism again, the last thing you want to do is encourage it to slow down by drastically cutting your cals. A faster metabolism is a good thing! Good luck. x

Thankyou! Definitely, cant be going back down to that low amount of calories any more, I enjoy food too much hehe :) Hope you are well?x

Been good this week, resisted quite a few temptations, had to sit in KFC eating a healthy snack rather than eating the KFC all my friends were eating! Been running too, got on the scales today and I am now 111 pounds, a pound loss is better than nothing I suppose!

Wow really dunno how you managed that in KFC!

Breakfast:
2 x crumpets

Lunch:
2 x brown bread / salami / lettuce

Dinner:
Egg fried rice & chow mein - homecooked

Snacks:
2 x oranges
2 x ryvita

Total : 1100

Hey a pound is awesome, it's 3500 cals of resistence or hard work, and that is not easy, so yay you!!! x

Today I went ice skating, fun way to burn some calories!

Breakfast;
2 x brown bread and some strawberry jam

Lunch;
Salad and a BLT sandwich from costa, oops!

Snacks;
1 x crisps
2 x oranges
1 x apple

Total so far; 855

Hey! Sorry for the slow reply, I had been at glastonbury festival!! I gained quite a bit of weight there, oops! But I joined my local gym and have been going everyday for the week, including some swimming and some classes! I have also now joined myfitnesspal, so I can track my calories, as I want to go back to my weight I was before going away, as now my clothes dont fit!! How are you?xxx

Todays exercise :
Aerobics, high impact (aerotone) = 350 cals
Walking, 2.5 mph, leisurely pace = 50 cals
Strength training (weight lifting, weight training) = 38 cals
Rowing, stationary, vigorous effort = 100 cals
Running (jogging), in place = 200 cals
Stationary bike, moderate effort (bicycling, cycling, biking) = 100 cals
Pilates = 125 cals
Total :: 963 cals in 270 minutes.
OUCH.

Food:
2 x brown bread and an egg = 287 cals
1 banana = 101 cals
Tomato soup with half a baguette (limited options at the gym cafe) = 345 cals
Half an pizza express pizza (ones you buy from shops) = 290 cals including rocket salad
Some other snacks which total up to around 239

And I am sure I will up my calories later on tonight with some more food, I think I deserve it hehe.

Hello! Its been a while! I am back for the third time (third time lucky?? :rolleyes:) Over the past few months I've been enjoying myself a bit too much and my weight has paid the price! I managed to keep my weight at a steady 8 stone for around a year but now its crept back up to around 9 stone (unsure exactly as I am too scared to get back on the scales!) Anyway.. I am positive that with the help of of minimins and all you amazing ladies that I will be able to loose the weight needed to get back to shape. I am sticking with calorie counting as that seemed to work best for me, mixed with exercise when the time is possible. I graduate from university in a few weeks time and go to Paris in three weeks and I'd love to loose some weight before then so I feel confident about having my photograph taken and want to look back at those photos without cringing! I'll be taking my measurements and weight either this week or the start of next. Wish me luck xx

Last edited:
Today's calorie count :

Will update with full info on what meals I had tomorrow at a more reasonable time :) Night all xx

Breakfast: Banana - 100 cals

Dinner: Gammon Steak with cheese sauce sauce (Sainsburys) - 244 cals
Baby potatoes, green beens, baby corn - 100 cals
Side salad - 40 cals

Snacks: Been quite naughty with snacks today! 473 cals of snacks, oopsie! Hopefully over time I can learn to cut down my snacks and have a lunch instead :)

Total : 957

Hi all!
Today I handed in my final project at university woo :) I really wanted a nandos to celebrate but I was good instead :) ( I did have chocolate though hehe)

Breakfast :
Muffin and laughing cow light cheese

Dinner:
Sainsburys chicken cheese and leek crumble
Half a can of baby potatoes
Green beans and sweet corn

Snacks:
Freddo
Milky bar

Total today:

Back