Jade's herbalife diary

It's not possible 2 snack when working incase any kids have allergies, it's all rules & regulations! Im only allowed water lol at the end of the day my eating habits r vastly improving so I will just nd 2 make do with what I can x

Rubbish had some Maltesers raging with myself now :( just out of boot camp. 2moro is another day u suppose! How's ur day bn?x

Rubbish had some Maltesers raging with myself now :( just out of boot camp. 2moro is another day u suppose! How's ur day bn?x

Opps but you're right tomorrow is another day. Anyway, you will have burned them off at boot camp so I wouldn't worry

I've had a really good day today, especially compared to how I felt yesterday x

Uck I suppose just angry with myself because it was my first proper day tho but got 2 learn from my mistakes! Just out a nice bath going 2 have a king prawn stir fry for dinner! Thanks ladies ;) xx glad u had another good day Becky :) x

hi here to sub I'm hoping to get started soon x

Hey guys will update my diary again 2moro because if I'm being entirely honest since abt 2ish 2day I can't even remember what Iv ate! :( so my mission for 2moro will b 2 have a 100% day & fill in my diary :) x

Thanks babe x

Today is a new day hun, you can do it.. Just think, if you have a good day today you can be one day closer to your target x

Well guys this morning went fine, had a shake for breakfast at 7.30, then i had 2 work right thro till 12.30 so had my 2nd shake & protein bar 2gether. Unfortunately some days will b like this for me & there is just no way if getting round it! Not worth putting my job on the line for the sake of herbalife! My nxt snack will have 2 b at 4.15 when I finish x

Dont worry about the order chick, whatever works for you! Yesterday I had to have a shake, snack, snack shake as I was in the office x

Good on u jade u will get there in the end. Well everyone dong think I can do herbalife as I don't eat meat and don't fancy living of eggs etc for my dinners all the time. But I wish u all the best have started we today again it's slower pace but I know it can work for me and it stays off. I will still be interested to see how you all do x

You just eat normal meals. They don't have to be high protein. Just eat what you would normally eat just obviously lower fat.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back