Jadeys Diary

Jadeyxx

Hey everyone!

After reading a few of the diaries on here I have decided to finally pluck up the courage to start my own, in not sure if anyone would actually be interested in reading about me moaning but I think it will help me :) (hopefully)

First of all a bit about me........ I've always been overweight for as long as I can remember. I tried Wright Watchers a few years ago and managed to lose 29lbs. Looking back now it's the hardest thing I've had to do! I was ALWAYS hungry and I hated having to point my fruit! I soon gave up and gained all the weight back plus more! In January I found slimming world and joined with my mum and my nan. I was doing really well and managed to lose 17lbs. I then had to go into hospital for oral surgery and just completely ate all the wrong things after my stitches had gone.

February 29th came and I did a very brave thing and proposed to my boyfriend :) thankfully he said yes!! We have set the date for may 18th 2013 and i cannot wait! I went to a bridal shop with my maid of honour to try on some dresses! Every bit of it was amazing but Every dress was to small. I got it on but there was no way It was doing up properly in the back! I'm more focused now and I WILL not look like a walking marshmallow on my wedding day! I want to look back at my photos and think I looked nice :)

I am also be testing for PCOS at the moment :( doctors have told me that losing weight will make my chances of conceiving naturally higher so I HAVE to do this! I will do it!

Another thing I'm tackling right now is knocking the fags on the head! (omg in scared just thinking of it) I've had my last one this evening and don't plan on buying more! I want a baby to much!

Sooo, i rejoined slimming world on the 16th May, I lost 4lbs last week and 3.5 this week! I got my first half stone shiny!! I was disappointed I didn't have a certificate to though :( but hey ho never mind!

I will try and update my diary everyday with things like foods I've ate, weight loss things, how I'm feeling and most prob to tell you all how badly I want a dirty fag!

If you have managed to read this far I'm surprised your not asleep I've had a right long waffle going here lol

So I'll update you all in the morning with day 1 of my diary :)

Jade
xxx

Well done on your weight loss so far! I know how hard it is to give up smoking and diet at the same time - I tried and it worked well actually although there were some days when it was really hard. People will tell you not to do both at the same time but it's whatever you can handle yourself and if you have a slip you just have to get back on the wagon again.

I had fertility problems, it took 9 years to conceive my son following the birth of my daughter 10 years ago and dieting was always suggested as something that might help but it was when I'd finally given up and had lots of other things going on in my life that I finally fell pregnant - and I was still overweight so weight isn't everything when it comes to having a baby. I also only put on 1/2 a stone while pregnant and didn't have gestational diabetes or high blood pressure so you don't have to be a nightmare patient just because you're overweight, although obviously losing the weight is of course healthier for you and the baby in the long run!

Good luck with your weight loss and I'll look forward to seeing your updates ;)

Hello

Thanks for your reply :) are you still not smoking now? I'm really surprised how well I'm doing it's been nearly 14 hours and I haven't had one, hopefully this will last :) I think I'll find it easier to quit and diet at the same time because I know I'm not aloud to reach for the bad foods instead of a fag :)

My water intake today has been quiet rubbish, I need to drink more!

I'll put my food diary up this evening :) but so far doing good and feeling great :)

Jade
xxx

Still not had a fag starting to feel proud! :) :)

I'm doing ok with food today and have managed to stick to my food plan :) will upload my diary later after I have my dinner tonight. Hoping OH will come with me to take the puppy out for a walk, hate going alone in the evenings :(

Yep still not smoking, although that's partly because my little one is only 5 months old so I didn't smoke while pregnant and am trying not to start again now, although after listening to him screaming all day because he's teething may well be what drives me back to the fags. When I was dieting and quitting smoking at the same time I either exercised or went to bed early when I wanted a fag or to stuff my face - definitely worked and I felt so much better!

I need to drink more water actually, I hardly drink any these days it's always diet coke (my other addiction)!

Sounds like you're doing really well, keep up the good work!

Right now I'm struggling big time! I really need a fag :( I'm in such a fowl mood for no reason, I'm snapping at my boyfriend and shouting at the poor puppy! I'm like a demon right now.

I'm so tempted to go down the shop, I've even put my shoes and coat on ready to go! Please someone stop me :(

yOU CAN DO IT HONEY, THE FIRST FEW DAYS ARE THE HARDEST. Get through a few days and you will feel amazing.

I feel a bit calmer now I think, im so determined and I keep think how bad I'll feel if I give in.

Only now having my dinner as I had to work on so that's helping :) was bloody hungry!

It's doesn't help that OH is trying to quit to and now I've got over my craving he now wants to go to the shop lol

Food diary for today

EE day

Breakfast- banana, bran flakes, milk (HEX A & B)

Lunch- grapes, blueberries, pear, mug shot

Dinner- sweet jacket potato, chicken, lettuce, onion, cucumber, tomato, light may (1 syn) sweet chilli sauce (1 syn)

Snacks- apple, muller light.

Syns for today: 2

Super free foods:
Banana
Pear
Apple
Grapes
Blueberries
Lettuce
Tomato
Onion
Cucumber

If you spot anything wrong with my food please let me know :)

xxx

lisajade said:
yOU CAN DO IT HONEY, THE FIRST FEW DAYS ARE THE HARDEST. Get through a few days and you will feel amazing.

Thanks for your support hun :) I think I quite like my diary on here. I certainly calmed down after I had a moan lol

xxx

Well the not smoking has gone out the window :( I forgot to take my electric fag out with me today and by 5 o'clock I was really desperate :( I caved and bought some. I'm so disappointed with myself, I had almost gone two whole days without one. I'm going to take a trip to tesco tomorrow and get some other bits to help me quit I don't think I can do it with just the E-cigarette.

Food diary for today

EE day

Breakfast- bran flakes, skimmed milk and a banana (healthy extra A and B)

Lunch- banana, yogurt (I should of had more but was out for longer than planned)

Dinner- sweet jacket potato (I'm loving these right now!), grilled steak (all fat removed), lettuce cucumber, tomato, mushrooms, Mayo (2 syns)

Snacks- strawberries

2 syns for the day

Super free food:
Lettuce
Banana x2
Tomato
Cucumber
Mushrooms
Strawberries

lisajade said:
My wedding dress is due to arrive today! I'm terrified lol

Have a great day x

Oooo how exciting! You will have to share pics! When you getting married? :)

Just took the dog for a two mile walk we really enjoyed it. Only 2 miles but it all adds up as body magic through the week :)

Jadeyxx said:
Oooo how exciting! You will have to share pics! When you getting married? :)

Just took the dog for a two mile walk we really enjoyed it. Only 2 miles but it all adds up as body magic through the week :)

7th of august! It's coming round so fast, I was panicking and having nightmares about my dress, so thought it best to get it sorted :) no sign of the dress, but it was an estimated date so I'll try to be patient!

lisajade said:
7th of august! It's coming round so fast, I was panicking and having nightmares about my dress, so thought it best to get it sorted :) no sign of the dress, but it was an estimated date so I'll try to be patient!

Any news on your dress? xxx

Been away from my diary for a week :( internet has been down so not been connected to my wifi my 3G network is a bit crap were I live! Anyway it's all sorted now and back up and running :) at last!

Tried lots of new recipes this past week, weve made syn free BBQ sauce, BBQ chicken, smash chicken! They were all yummy!

STS in WI last week which I'm ok with better than a gain :)

OH bought me a slimming world cook book so I'm gonna get down and do a menu for next week! Got WI tomorrow and hoping for at least 2lb off :) not done much exercise this week though, but I have been good!

Back