James Bond!

Just been to see the new James Bond film and its totally fab!

Didn't think i was one of Daniel Craig's fleet of admirers but bayyybbbbbeeeeee!

I'm not keen on action films but this was really really good!

I've been toying with the idea of going to see this and wasn't really sure as not particularly into James Bond, action movies or Daniel Creig.....but will probably surprise OH and go!

Thanks Hels....xxx

Sigh, Daniel Craig ;) ;)

LOL!! He's not yours DQ......he's mine.....ha ha ha (in panto baddie stylie!) - I think mr Vin Disel will be jealous (it was him you liked wasn't it?.....oops may have that wrong:eek: )

I am even considering going to see the new Bond film - solely for one reason and one reason only - Daniel Craig:eek: - OMG he is lush - the clip of him walking out the sea in those blue trunks.....woooo hoooo!! OH is not impressed as I foolishly told him that I'd go only for that scene.... yeah I know dozy bint or wot - still I think I'll still go and swoon in silence....;) :D

Love

omg we just got back and it was superb, danile craig is so hot, i sat and drooled all the way through, hubby said its the quietest i have been since he met me lol

My son Aaron went to see it last night and said it was wicked he is a big James Bond film addict and loves all the films.He said it was even worth freezing at the bust stop for 35 mins !!

agree saw it yesterday the whole cinema was so quiet ......it was fab go and see it .....best bond ever ....

Only trouble is my DH now thinks he is James Bond - simply because he's got blond hair! We went out with some mates last night and were v v drunk - he was promising methat a couple of weeks in the gym and he'll be just the same and ready to get into his trunks?!!!!

Bless - don't thinks james would be as hung over as he is this morning!

Hubby and I have just been to see it and I LOVED it!! I couldn't believe how quickly the time went. And Daniel Craig's eyes! OMG!!! :eek: :p

Still think Clive Owen would've made a great James Bond though :rolleyes: :)

Anyone wanna have my kids so I can go and drool over Daniel?! :rolleyes:

Ohhhhh, i was just gonna ask you if I could post my kids to you so I could go and drool:eek: ;)

Honey, you KNOW I would (he he he!!!)

LOL.....I know you would if you could hun, and thanks for that!!!

I think I would need to report myself to Social Services if I got to the stage of putting my little darlings into a cardboard box and contacting Parcel Force....:eek: :D

We went to see it this afternoon too, it's a good film and Daniel Craig has got to be the best 007 ever, well he def has the best body, I could have watched him all day! my hubby says his physique is overated and outdated now lol (says who?)I think more than a slight hint of jealousy detected there!
I hope he's James Bond for many more films in fact I think I'll search for a Daniel Craig screensaver.:D

Back