James Bond!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by htpink, 18 November 2006 Social URL.

1. htpink

htpink CDC

Just been to see the new James Bond film and its totally fab!

Didn't think i was one of Daniel Craig's fleet of admirers but bayyybbbbbeeeeee!

I'm not keen on action films but this was really really good!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

I've been toying with the idea of going to see this and wasn't really sure as not particularly into James Bond, action movies or Daniel Creig.....but will probably surprise OH and go!

Thanks Hels....xxx
  4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Sigh, Daniel Craig ;) ;)
  5. Mich

Mich Taking Back Control...!!!

LOL!! He's not yours DQ......he's mine.....ha ha ha (in panto baddie stylie!) - I think mr Vin Disel will be jealous (it was him you liked wasn't it?.....oops may have that wrong:eek: )

I am even considering going to see the new Bond film - solely for one reason and one reason only - Daniel Craig:eek: - OMG he is lush - the clip of him walking out the sea in those blue trunks.....woooo hoooo!! OH is not impressed as I foolishly told him that I'd go only for that scene.... yeah I know dozy bint or wot - still I think I'll still go and swoon in silence....;) :D

6. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

Im going to see this tongight at the 10pm showing cant wait, daniel craig is gorgeous
  7. Gill-cdthing

omg we just got back and it was superb, danile craig is so hot, i sat and drooled all the way through, hubby said its the quietest i have been since he met me lol
  8. FatFairNForty(ish)

FatFairNForty(ish) Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    right that's the decision made then... "Eric" asked me to go and see it with him., so be it!! Can't wait now (even moreso than before!) lol
  9. Gill-cdthing

listen i may go back and watch it again lol repeatedly lmao, and i ususally hate james bond films
  10. Roch

Roch Minimins gal x

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Low cal/low fat
    My son Aaron went to see it last night and said it was wicked he is a big James Bond film addict and loves all the films.He said it was even worth freezing at the bust stop for 35 mins !!
  11. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

agree saw it yesterday the whole cinema was so quiet ......it was fab go and see it .....best bond ever ....
  12. htpink

htpink CDC

Only trouble is my DH now thinks he is James Bond - simply because he's got blond hair! We went out with some mates last night and were v v drunk - he was promising methat a couple of weeks in the gym and he'll be just the same and ready to get into his trunks?!!!!

Bless - don't thinks james would be as hung over as he is this morning!
  13. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Piccies of your hubby please Hels!!! ;)
  14. Summerskye

Summerskye Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hubby and I have just been to see it and I LOVED it!! I couldn't believe how quickly the time went. And Daniel Craig's eyes! OMG!!! :eek: :p

Still think Clive Owen would've made a great James Bond though :rolleyes: :)
  15. Shazza

Shazza Full Member

Believe the hype - This is amust see - best James Bond film i think
  16. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Anyone wanna have my kids so I can go and drool over Daniel?! :rolleyes:
  17. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Ohhhhh, i was just gonna ask you if I could post my kids to you so I could go and drool:eek: ;)
  18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

Register an account for free to disable ads in threads!
  19. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Honey, you KNOW I would (he he he!!!)
  20. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    LOL.....I know you would if you could hun, and thanks for that!!!

I think I would need to report myself to Social Services if I got to the stage of putting my little darlings into a cardboard box and contacting Parcel Force....:eek: :D
  21. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

I was gonna send mine up to you by train!! :p
  22. ayembee

ayembee Full Member

cambridge diet
    We went to see it this afternoon too, it's a good film and Daniel Craig has got to be the best 007 ever, well he def has the best body, I could have watched him all day! my hubby says his physique is overated and outdated now lol (says who?)I think more than a slight hint of jealousy detected there!
    I hope he's James Bond for many more films in fact I think I'll search for a Daniel Craig screensaver.:D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.