James' Diary

vJames

Hello,

I was redirected to this site for any of my Lipotrim related questions so I thought whilst I'm here I'd begin a little diary to record my progress and also receive feedback on any issues I have.

I'm 21 years old and work a 10 hour p/day job of which luckily there is minimal food in the vicinity. I used to be very healthy & skinny when I was at college due to playing football a lot and not really eating all that often. After I got this job and I started getting a substantial income I found I could afford takeaways a lot and going out for meals. I couldn't gain weight to save my life in college so I just went gung-ho on the food and alcohol. I'm now 21 and weighed in at 15s 8lbs. Luckily because I'm 6' 5" tall people were like "you're not fat" but I knew I was, I could see it all. Clothes masked most of it but I now have a burdening fear of undressing. I never let people see me with no clothes on.

I've become extremely lazy so any healthy eating diet with exercise I started quickly stopped and I gained more weight. I turned to LT as - I guess - a last resort before I just gave up and tried to accept my weight. Luckily it seems on paper to be the perfect diet to me. I like having strict rules; all or nothing ways. It's easy to follow because unlike on healthy diets I'm not counting calories when picking meals; I just can't eat anything else. Simple. Brilliant.

I went for my consultation and started my first day on 03/04/13 weighing in at 15s 7.6lbs and by my Saturday weigh in (this is the only day I could make it) I weighed in at 15s 0.5lbs. Not a bad start.

I hope to reach a goal of around 180lbs because I have an old picture on my phone (I'll try attaching) of when I was at my best shape. Only issue is I was a bit shorter then and also have no idea how much I weighed then so my targets are all guess work.

img0825o.png
img1441pm.jpg

3 years ago & Last Week

I've decided not to weigh myself at home as it puts pressure on my diet so I'll just get my weekly one. I hope that I can reach my current goal; which may change when/if I reach it, my the end of July when I go on holiday and can overcome my undressing fear.

Well that's the story so far & I hope the Minimins community will welcome any queries I have as I go along this path!

As a side note; is anyone else weirdly addicting to watching food programmes now? Man vs Food has become both torture and heaven to me.

Well done James for not giving up and for doing something about your weight to make you feel comfortable again. Yep, I too am addicted to food programmes, lots of us are. Do what you have to, to stay on track.

Best wishes

Kay :)

Back