Jamie Oliver

Hate to introduce something so decadent... but does anyone drool while watching Two Fat Ladies?? I love that show! They're such characters and everything they make is just sinful but when they do a big roast or salmon en croute I just cant help imagining burying my face in a plateful!!!

I am also addicted to the uktvfood channel and also have just bought some of Jamie Oliver's cookbooks and cant wait till I can try out some of the recipies.....another saddo lol.

I was watching ready steady cook today and was drooling over a mushroom fritata and I HATE mushrooms!!

Does anyone else find they really like to talk about food and recipes and anything to do with eating? Before starting LT I thought talking about food would make me break the diet but if anything it helps me. I like to plan what I will eat and make once this is over. Any food programme interests me at the mo.

Hi Minib, I too find it helps tremendously to talk about recipes and foods since I have been on LT.

I must confess, I do have one secret thing I do.........hehe, when people are eating, I actually watch them.....god knows why, but I cant help but look at them discreetly. Weird huh!

I have just watched a Naked Chef episode and Jamie made a totally delicious looking steak sandwich for his removal men....my mouth was watering!....:eat:

I agree that watching Masterchef etc...akes this diet easier for me in a weird and wonderful way! :D

Cat Bee x

If you're weird so am I! Me and hubby go to Wetherspoons every Saturday morning after I've had my wi and he has a fry up and I have a black coffee. I really look forward to going now and reading the menu. I am so sad right now.

I use Jamie's books a lot, he does quite a lot of healthy stuff, like fish and veg in roasting dishes, if you want, just cut down the amount of olive oil he uses and you'll be fine

Back