Total Solution Jan 3rd re-starters thread

Thanks Vicky - feeling really motivated and good to know we are not alone xx
Have had a banana shake which is yummy - think banana and vanilla are my favourites.
Really struggle with drinking enough water - so forcing it down !! Also bought some peppermint tea which may be an acquired taste. Any one else any suggestions?
Xxxxx

love your picture x we have just brought a cavalier blenheim pup into our family hes 11 wks and soo naughty but funny lol

we can also have diet coke from asda and im not sure but i think coke zero too... i love the vanilla shakes and have them as latte's all the time :)

well done staying 100% keep going :)

Thanks Vicky.......feeling fine so far - in fact have surprised myself!!
Took coco for a walk in the wind today and even went for a shorter walk again this evening!
Would love another cavvie pup, you are going to have soooooo much fun. Coco was the naughtiest puppy in the world but she got me better, helped me laugh again and got me out of the house. She is really precious to me xx
Well done you too and am soooo glad we are not doing this alone xxxxxx
Ps tried peppermint tea but the bag split so shall try that again tomorrow - tea leaves put me off!!

Well done you two walks that's fab :) these pups/dogs are very special aren't theyx

Well done for getting through the day ! You should be very proud of yourself ... Hope tomorrow goes well and the tea bag doesn't break lol

Catch you tomorrow :)

Well day one nearly over ... Been ok so onwards and downwards :)

Hi Vicky, your post brought tears to my eyes. Being a mum I can't imagine my life without my son. I had 4 miscarriages before he was born and I have been fortunate that he is a healthy child and has some fab friends. He is 16 now and has a girlfriend who is lovely too.

So much of our time is spent looking out for others and your son has had a lot to cope with, losing his sister and been in a very dark place last year was very hard for you too.
Good luck with your journey, I hope 2012 is a fab year for you and your family xx

nursetubs said:
Hi Vicky, your post brought tears to my eyes. Being a mum I can't imagine my life without my son. I had 4 miscarriages before he was born and I have been fortunate that he is a healthy child and has some fab friends. He is 16 now and has a girlfriend who is lovely too.

So much of our time is spent looking out for others and your son has had a lot to cope with, losing his sister and been in a very dark place last year was very hard for you too.
Good luck with your journey, I hope 2012 is a fab year for you and your family xx

Thank you for your lovely words x I pray 2012 will be a better year too for my son and my family :)

Having 4 miscarriages is such a massive loss ... Bless you xx I'm so glad you have a well happy son :) you sooo deserve to be blessed x

Good luck in your weight loss journey :)

Well good afternoon minis :)

I have just finished my second shake and struggling to do the water so I had better get glugging ! Hope all is well with you all :)

Later ... Vicky x

tulipangel said:
Well good afternoon minis :)

I have just finished my second shake and struggling to do the water so I had better get glugging ! Hope all is well with you all :)

Later ... Vicky x

Good work Vicky stick at it!

Hey im sam im 25 and a mum of 2. ive restarted on the 3rd of jan. Day 2 for me. im abit of an emotional eater too aswell as having problems with portion sizes. Im so sorry for your loss and feel your pain, i lost my sister of 23 to a heart attack 3 months ago which is still very raw. im doing this for me aswell as her as we both wanted to get to our dream clothes size, But there are times its a struggle.
Good Luck to you, And i hope 2012 is your year to skinnyville xxxx

Hi sam

So sorry to hear about your sister so very sad and 3 mths ago is no time x I hope you find the minis site a big help in getting to the size you have as your goal :)

Welcome to our little team ... I hope day two is going ok x

Hi, I'm Lisa, 24 and a Mum of 1 wonderful daughter. One of my major motivations for losing weight is so that my Daughter can have a sibling, as my pregnancy was just awful last time due to my weight.

I am currently a size 24 and weighed 17 stone 9 on 2/1/2012. I am aiming to lose just over 7 stone, as I need my BMI to be under 25 for the first time in my life. Losing 2 stone to start with will make my year as I havnt been in the 15s in so so long :-D

My 25th birthday is in September and I would like to have lost all the weight by then, and then we will be trying for baby number 2 ... wish me luck xx

Good luck and welcome.......this is the best place for support and friendship.
I have had a blip today (already!!) but drawing a line under it and moving on.......which is progress for me xxxxx

dextersmum said:
I have had a blip today (already!!) but drawing a line under it and moving on.......which is progress for me xxxxx

That's great we have to learn to deal with these blips :) well done

Thanks Dustqueen - bit annoyed with myself but feeling motivated and would normally binge and give up .........so much healthier mindset xxxx

dextersmum said:
Thanks Dustqueen - bit annoyed with myself but feeling motivated and would normally binge and give up .........so much healthier mindset xxxx

That's most of the battle, good on you!

Hi, I'm Lisa, 24 and a Mum of 1 wonderful daughter. One of my major motivations for losing weight is so that my Daughter can have a sibling, as my pregnancy was just awful last time due to my weight.

I am currently a size 24 and weighed 17 stone 9 on 2/1/2012. I am aiming to lose just over 7 stone, as I need my BMI to be under 25 for the first time in my life. Losing 2 stone to start with will make my year as I havnt been in the 15s in so so long :-D

My 25th birthday is in September and I would like to have lost all the weight by then, and then we will be trying for baby number 2 ... wish me luck xx

hi lisa :)

first of all welcome x

Well you really do have a special reason to lose your weight and i hope that you will reach your goal long before september :) take one day at a time and soon the days will turn into weeks/months etc... read as many posts aand threads as you can... you can do it xx when did you start ?

vicky :grouphugg:

Hi :)

well done for drawing a line on your blip x
we are all going to do it and you have exactly the right attitude ... 100% tomorrow then :) i will wait to hear from you x

;) V

Back