Total Solution Jan 3rd re-starters thread

well good morning minis day three for me and some of you :)

had a sneaky peek on the scales and have lost 4lb in two days which im really pleased about :)

well starting on the lattes to go with my shake and im hoping the ketosis fairy will visit me soon so im not so hungry!

I hope you all have a good day , speak later

Try having a pint of water or some coke zero? Helped me yesterday. Just think how proud u will be tomorrow u managed another day xx

Well hi minis

Day 3 has been a little tough but still 100% ATM ... Drinking lots and might have some coke later if I need it !

How is everyone ? Hope your days have been good :)

V x

Day 3 is by far hardest yet, ive been sniffing peoples food and sweeties!!!

Made my strawberry shake into a mouse ate half was nice and filling and put the other half in freezer wonder how that will turn out.....strawberry icecream maybe LOL hopeful thinking!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well
xxx

Everyone is doing really well, fab work :) I found for me last time day 4 was the worst, and today is day 3, but I seem to have settled into it a bit quicker this time, maybe because my body is used to it, so hopefully it won't get much worse! Just getting a headache now though! Off for a cup of chicken boullion to warm up then it was going to be an early night but I want to see who's going into the celebrity bb house!

lou1 said:
Day 3 is by far hardest yet, ive been sniffing peoples food and sweeties!!!

Made my strawberry shake into a mouse ate half was nice and filling and put the other half in freezer wonder how that will turn out.....strawberry icecream maybe LOL hopeful thinking!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well
xxx

That sounds interesting Lou x let us know if it turned into yummy ice cream :) well done keep going x

Thetrigos said:
Everyone is doing really well, fab work :) I found for me last time day 4 was the worst, and today is day 3, but I seem to have settled into it a bit quicker this time, maybe because my body is used to it, so hopefully it won't get much worse! Just getting a headache now though! Off for a cup of chicken boullion to warm up then it was going to be an early night but I want to see who's going into the celebrity bb house!

Last time day four was bad for me too ... But you've settled well that's good to hear :) thanks for reminding me about the boullion I might grab some of that :)

Thank you Vicky for starting this post, fab idea!! Everyone sounds positive and in a great mental state :)

I'm on my 3rd VLCD - did LL in 2008 and lost 7st (was 17st5 and am 5ft2), put 2st of those back on over 3 years, lost the 2st again on CD last autumn then put it back on during my holiday and Xmas!... Just call me Mrs Yo-Yo!

On my 3rd day on Exante (well, finishing off some CD packs first!) and feeling ok and mostly in control! Peeked on the scales this morning and was 6lb down (although had the mad binge the day before starting the diet!)

Am hopefully going to be 100% until my birthday on 4/2 so I can squeeze into some of my smaller clothes :)

Best of luck to everyone x

Deej75 said:
Thank you Vicky for starting this post, fab idea!! Everyone sounds positive and in a great mental state :)

I'm on my 3rd VLCD - did LL in 2008 and lost 7st (was 17st5 and am 5ft2), put 2st of those back on over 3 years, lost the 2st again on CD last autumn then put it back on during my holiday and Xmas!... Just call me Mrs Yo-Yo!

On my 3rd day on Exante (well, finishing off some CD packs first!) and feeling ok and mostly in control! Peeked on the scales this morning and was 6lb down (although had the mad binge the day before starting the diet!)

Am hopefully going to be 100% until my birthday on 4/2 so I can squeeze into some of my smaller clothes :)

Best of luck to everyone x

Welcome a fellow 5'2 shorty ... Do you know were not overweight were under tall lol

Firstly all I can say is wow on your overall loss x you will soon get those lbs off :)

Keep with us and we try to help you through and you us :) good to have you in our little team :)

Hey Vicky how's it going? Great loss so far xxxxx

DustQueen said:
Hey Vicky how's it going? Great loss so far xxxxx

Morning x

I'm ok ty x woken with the headache hey ho that's exante for you lol going to drink plenty and try not to rush around too much today . Hopefully ketosis is kicking in by tomorrow then the hunger will wane.

Well I hope you are all ok too x I'm around today so anyone struggling I will try to reply quick if you message :) have a good day minis x

Hi all :)

I tried a slim and save spag bol today and it was lovely... I have to say i may well get some of those when i finish my exante at the end of january. I felt naughty and that I was eating food! even though its VLCD sachet....very weird but good :)

DustQueen said:
Glad it's going well :)

Thank you x DQ :)

I have had to have an extra bar today :/ but I guess it's better than eating other stuff I guess .

Gutted I had that extra bar today :/ never mind tomorrow definitely a ts 100% day tomoz x sleep well minis :)

Hey gun good to see you are still going well , don't worry about the extra bar , I try so hard to stick to the 3 packs a day but do often end up having 2 bars , and apart from the smell , doesn't do much damage ( although some days I have had 3-4 and this give awful stomach ache !!!) keep it up and can't wait to see our first weeks weigh ins x

Back